Hello everyone! In this post, I am going to share with you 30 wonderful Healing Quotes that I hope you will enjoy.
In life, there no doubt that everyone is struggling and having problems from time to another. No matter how good is your situation and how well you think you are stronger to fight any coming hard situation, life will just surprise you with things that might cause you much pain and sorrow. Facing difficult and painful situations is always hard, but that does not mean that you cannot get through it.
No matter how difficult the situation is, consider it as a temporary trouble that will be solved sooner or later. Remember that you can overcome any unpleasant event by being more self-confident, stronger and having more perseverance. Always remember that everything has an ending.
I hope that the below list of Healing Quotes will inspire you to remember that you have to take care and love yourself. Make your circle include only those who will always support you in both the good and bad times.
30 Wonderful Healing Quotes
1. “Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig a little to find it.” ― Tori Amos
2. “Healing requires from us not to stop struggling, but to enjoy life more and endure it less.” ― Darina Stoyanova
3. “We do not heal the past by dwelling there; we heal the past by living fully in the present.” ― Marianne Williamson
4. “Part of the healing process is sharing with other people who care.” ― Jerry Cantrell
5. “Time doesn’t heal emotional pain, you need to learn how to let go.” ― Roy T. Bennett
6. “The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love.” ― Hubert H. Humphrey
7. “Healing does not mean the damage never existed. It means the damage no longer controls our lives.” ― Unknown
8. “The soul always knows what to do to heal itself. The challenge is to silence the mind.” ― Caroline Myss
9. “A clear mind heals everything that needs to be healed.” ― Byron Katie
10 of 30 Beautiful Healing Quotes
10. “The moment you start feeling whole and grateful is when your brain starts to begin healing.” ― Joe Dispenza
11. “Healing yourself is connected with healing others.” ― Yoko Ono
12. “As soon as healing takes place, go out and heal somebody else.” ― Maya Angelou
13. “The most important conversation is the conversation you have with yourself each day.”― James Clear
14. “Healing may not be so much about getting better, as about letting go of everything that isn’t you — all of the expectations, all of the beliefs — and becoming who you are.” ― Rachel Naomi Remen
15. “It’s when we start working together that the real healing takes place.” ― David Hume
16. “Every step taken in mindfulness brings us one step closer to healing ourselves and the planet.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
17. “Love is the most important healing power there is.” ― Louise Hay
18. “Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it.” ― Helen Keller
19. “Turn your wounds into wisdom.” ― Oprah Winfrey
20 of 30 Quotes
20. “Any illness is a direct message to you that tells you how you have not been loving who you are, cherishing yourself in order to be who you are. This is the basis of all healing.” ― Barbara Brennan
21. “When you really listen to yourself, you can heal yourself.” ― Ceanne Derohan
22. “Attention to the human body brings healing and regeneration. Through awareness of the body we remember who we really are.” ― Jack Kornfield
23. “To me, forgiveness is the cornerstone of healing.” ― Sylvia Fraser
24. “Stay positive, your body hears everything you think.” ― Karen Gibbs
25. “Self-forgiveness is essential to self-healing.” ― Ruth Carter Stapleton
26. “The practice of forgiveness is our most important contribution to the healing of the world.” ― Marianne Williamson
27. “Awareness is the first step in healing.” ― Dean Ornish
28. “Healing comes when we choose to walk away from darkness and move towards a brighter light. ― Dieter F. Uchtdorf.” ― Dean Ornish
29. “Healing is an art. It takes time, it takes practice. It takes love. ― Maza Dohta
30. “Our sorrows and wounds are healed only when we touch them with compassion.” ― Buddha
• In this life, the healing process needs from us to be courageous, and everyone of us can be courageous. We have only to listen to our inner voice to find the courage we need.
• If we want to be healed, we need to not give up struggling and to enjoy our life to its fullest. By doing that, wa can find healing that will make us endure less pain.
• Everyone of us has some bad memories from the past, and they might sill causing us a lot of pain. If we want to heal ourselves from that past, we have to forget it and live in the present moment.
• Healing does not only need courage, time, and strength, but it also needs from us to have some closer people who will support us like our friends and family members.
• In life, some kinds of pain cannot be healed by time like emotional pain. This kind of pain needs from us to learn to let go.
I really hope that you have enjoyed reading this wonderful collection of Healing Quotes. I also hope that these quotes inspired you to take care of yourself.