30 Great Motivational Quotes About Life That You Will Enjoy
Hello everyone! In this article, I am going to share with you some motivational quotes about life that I have recently shared on my facebook page, and they have been liked by many of my fans around the world.
In life, there are good times and bad times, there are ups and downs. That’s why we need some motivation and encouragement every now and then. For me, Motivational quotes play an important role in making my mood better and lifting my spirit high. It is one of my daily habits to read some motivational quotes every morning as they inspire me from the early moments of the day. I like to read some positive words before I start my day so that I spend my day with full energy.
I have selected for you a beautiful collection of life quotes. These quotes are about many topics such as work, school, morning, sport, gratitude, the law of attraction…etc. You can find your inspiration in every area of life.
I hope that you take just a few minutes of your time to read these beautiful list of motivational quotes about life. I am sure that they will bring you more inspiration and motivation that you are looking for.
Related: 40 Motivational Brian Tracy Quotes.
30 Motivational Quotes About Life
1. “Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.” – Jim Rohn
2. “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” – Og Mandino
3. “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.” – Maya Angelou
4. “Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.” – Marcus Aurelius
5. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.” – Steve Jobs
6 of 30 Motivational Quotes About Life
6. “You only live once, but if you do it right once is enough.” – Mae West
7. “It’s not what we have in our life, but who we have in our life that matters.” – J.M Laurence
8. “If you want to make a permanent change, stop focusing on the size of your problems and start focusing on the size of you!” – T. Harv Eker
9. “Showing gratitude is one of the simplest yet most powerful things humans can do for each other.” – Randy Pausch
10. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” – George Bernard Shaw
Related: 50 Amazing Encouragement Quotes.
11. “Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Wishing is not enough; we must do.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
12. “Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.” – Confucius
13. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
14. “Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
15 of 30 Quotes About Quotes
15. “When you stop chasing the wrong things, you give the right things a chance to catch you.” – Lolly Daskal
16. “Today’s accomplishments were yesterday’s impossibilities.” – Robert H. Schuller
17. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
18. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
19. “The way get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
20. “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” – Oscar Wilde
21. “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.” – Oprah Winfrey
22. “If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it.” – Unknown
Related: 40 Powerful Positive Mindset Quotes.
23 of 30 Quotes About Life
23. “Once you choose hope, anything’s possible.” – Christopher Reeve
24. “Help others achieve their dreams and you will achieve yours.” – Les Brown
25. “If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else. – Booker T. Washington
26. “Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.” – Jack Canfield
27. “Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.” – Robert Kiyosaki
28. “It’s not about how hard you can hit; it’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.” – Rocky Balboa
29. “People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.” – Dale Carnegie
30 of 30 Quotes About Life
30. “Remember the days you prayed for the things you have now.” – Unknown
Related: 60 Powerful Strength Quotes.
I hope that you were happy while reading these motivational quotes about life.
Jim Rohn tells us to embrace change and accept it as it will make our life more beautiful and positive. Change is so important if we are aiming for an awesome life.
Og Mandino says that we have to be stronger in this life and never give up because of failures. He insists on having determination in dealing with obstacles and difficulties.
Maya Angelou motivates us to not let life problems defeat us, and that we should not give up until we win and achieve our goals and dreams.
Marcus Aurelius shows us that happiness exists inside us, and that is closer to us. Happiness comes from the simple things that we have. We have only to focus on them instead of concentrating on things we don’t have.
Steve Jobs advises us to do only what we love to do. By doing what we love, we produce something in a great way. He also tells us to find out those things we enjoy to do.
NEVER GIVE UP OR GIVE IN TO YOUR GOALS AND DREAMS! THE SKY IS THE LIMIT IN ALL THAT YOU DO!