If you like to read inspirational and Motivational Quotes, I think that the following list of quotes is going to inspire and motivate you. I have carefully chosen for you this beautiful list of Motivational Quotes and put them together for you. These quotes belong to popular people like Thomas Jefferson, Albert Einstein, Jim Rohn, Steve Jobs and more others.
I hope that you will take a few minutes out of your day today to read these quotes and most importantly, I hope that you are both inspired and motivated by them.
Related: Best Goals Quotes.
40 Wonderful Motivational Quotes
1. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney
2. “Don’t limit your challenges, challenge your limits.” – Unknown
3. “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” – John Wooden
4. “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.” – A.A Milne
5. “Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune.” – Jim Rohn
6. “Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them.” – Unknown
7. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
8. “Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value.” – Albert Einstein
9. “Falling down is an accident, staying down is a choice.” – Unknown
Related: 50 Motivational Jim Rohn Quotes.
10 of 40 Motivational Quotes
10. “Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.” – Og Mandino
11. “If you have the power to make someone happy, do it. The world needs more of that.” – Unknown
12. “Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
13. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanore Roosevelt
14. “Never apologize for having high standards, people who really want to be in your life will rise to meet them.” – Unknown
15. “The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.” – Henry Ford
16. “The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” – Steve Jobs
17. “The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.” – Pablo Picasso
18. “If your dreams don’t scare you, they are not big enough.” – Unknown
19. “Do one thing every day that scares you.” – Unknown
Related: 50 Great Positive Quotes.
20 of 40 Motivational Quotes
20. “Action is the foundational key to all success.” – Pablo Picasso
21. “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” – Vince Lombardi
22. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” – Jim Rohn
23. “We become what we think about most of the time, and that’s the strangest secret.” – Earl Nightingale
24. “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” – Maya Angelou
25. “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing, that’s why we recommend it daily.” – Zig Ziglar
26. “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” – Michael John Bobak
27. “People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.” – Dale Carnegie
28. “If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you.” – Unknown
29. “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” – Thomas Jefferson
30 of 40 Motivational Quotes
30. “Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” – George Bernard Shaw
31. “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.” – Les Brown
32. “Don’t fear failure. Fear being in the exact same place next year as you are today.” – Unknown
33. “Don’t be pushed by your problems, be led by your dreams.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
34. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it, the time will pass anyway.” – Earl Nightingale
35. “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.” – Bruce Lee
36. “Be selective with your battles. Sometimes peace is better than being right.” – Unknown
37. “There is no traffic jam along the extra mile.” – Roger Staubach
38. “Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.” – Robert Kiyosaki
39. “When you stop chasing the wrong things, you give the right things a chance to catch you.” – Lolly Daskal
40. “If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.” – Napoleon Hill
Related: 30 Motivational Quotes About Life.
These beautiful list of Motivational Quotes are a reminder for us to believe in ourselves, be more positive, and do our best to achieve our goals and dreams.
I hope that you have enjoyed reading these wonderful quotes. I also hope that you found much inspiration and motivation in this amazing collection of motivational quotes.