40 Amazing Brian Tracy Quotes That Will Motivate You
Hello everyone! In this post, I am going to share with you a wonderful list of Brian Tracy Quotes.
Brian Tracy is one of the most successful entrepreneurs, authors and motivational speakers. He has written almost 70 books, many of which are best sellers. As a motivational speaker, Brian’s seminars all over the world are attended each year by more than 250,000 people.
Brian Tracy has also produced many audio and video programs that people can learn from them. These programs include the best-selling Psychology of Achievement.
Brian Tracy Quotes are all a great source of power and intellectual stimulation, which reflect wisdom and advice that will inspire you to have a better life and empower you to achieve your goals.
40 Motivational Brian Tracy Quotes
1. “It doesn’t matter where you are coming from. All that matters is where you are going.” – Brian Tracy
2. “Successful people are simply those with successful habits.” – Brian Tracy
3. “The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear.” – Brian Tracy
4. “People with clear, written goals, accomplish far more in a shorter period of time than people without them could ever imagine.” – Brian Tracy
Related: 60 Wonderful Goals Quotes
5. “You have within you right now, everything you need to deal with whatever the world can throw at you.” – Brian Tracy
6. “Never complain, never explain. Resist the temptation to defend yourself or make excuses.” – Brian Tracy
7. “The greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance.” – Brian Tracy
8. “I’ve found that luck is quite predictable. If you want more luck, take more chances. Be more active. Show up more often.” – Brian Tracy
9. “Everything you do is triggered by an emotion of either desire or fear.” – Brian Tracy
10 of 40 Brian Tracy Quotes
10. “If what you are doing is not moving you towards your goals, then it’s moving you away from your goals.” – Brian Tracy
11. “The act of taking the first step is what separates the winners from the losers.” ― Brian Tracy
Related: Motivational Zig Ziglar Quotes
12. “Do something to move yourself toward your major goal every day.” – Brian Tracy
13. “The happiest people in the world are those who feel absolutely terrific about themselves.” – Brian Tracy
14. “Invest three percent of your income in yourself (self-development) in order to guarantee your future.” – Brian Tracy
15. “Decide upon your major definite purpose in life and then organize all your activities around it.” – Brian Tracy
16. “Always give without remembering and always receive without forgetting.” – Brian Tracy
17. “Whatever you believe with feeling becomes your reality.” – Brian Tracy
Related: 50 Motivational Jim Rohn Quotes
18. “Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday.” – Brian Tracy
19. “Happiness comes when you believe in what you are doing, know what you are doing, and love what you are doing.” – Brian Tracy
20 of 40 Brian Tracy Quotes
20. “You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.” – Brian Tracy
21. “Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.” – Brian Tracy
22. “The more credit you give away, the more will come back to you. The more you help others, the more they will want to help you.” – Brian Tracy
23. “Learn something new. Try something different. Convince yourself that you have no limits.” – Brian Tracy
24. “Most people achieved their greatest success one step beyond what looked like their greatest failure.” – Brian Tracy
25. “Your true success in life begins only when you make the commitment to become excellent at what you do.” – Brian Tracy
26. “Communication is a skill that you can learn. It’s like riding a bicycle or typing. If you’re willing to work at it, you can rapidly improve the quality of every part of your life.” – Brian Tracy
27. “Every great leap forward in your life comes after you have made a clear decision of some kind.” – Brian Tracy
28. “Look for the good in every situation, seek the valuable lesson in every setback, look for the solution to every problem. Think and talk continually about your goals.” – Brian Tracy
29. “All successful people are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose.” – Brian Tracy
Related: 8 habits that prevent you from being successful
30 of 40 Brian Tracy Quotes
30. “The more you discipline yourself to use your time well, the happier you will feel and the better will be the quality of your life in every area.” – Brian Tracy
31. “An average person with average talent, ambition and education, can outstrip the most brilliant genius in our society, if that person has clear, focused goals.” – Brian Tracy
32. “When you get up and invest the first hour in yourself, you set yourself up mentally to have an excellent day. You will be more positive, alert, creative, and productive all day long when you start your day by investing the first hour in yourself.” – Brian Tracy
33. “Sometimes we need to let go of things in our lives to make room for better things. Stress less and live more. Don’t waste your energy, when you have the choice to be happy.” – Brian Tracy
34. “Only about 3 percent of adults have clear, written goals. These people accomplish five and ten times as much as people of equal or better education and ability but who, for whatever reason, have never taken the time to write out exactly what they want. There is a powerful formula for setting and achieving goals that you can use for the rest of your life.” – Brian Tracy
35. “Your attitude is an expression of your values, beliefs, and expectations.” – Brian Tracy
Related: 30 Positive Attitude Quotes
36. “Your ability to discipline yourself to set clear goals, and then to work toward them every day, will do more to guarantee your success than any other single factor.” – Brian Tracy
37. “To be truly happy and fulfilled, you must be working toward accomplishing something that is bigger than yourself, and that makes a difference in the life or work of others.” – Brian Tracy
38. “Set clear priorities, start immediately on your most important task, and then work without stopping until the job is 100 percent complete. This is the real key to high performance and maximum personal productivity.” – Brian Tracy
39. “A clear vision, backed by definite plans, gives you a tremendous feeling of confidence and personal power.” – Brian Tracy
40 of 40 Brian Tracy Quotes
40. “One of the marks of successful people is that they are action-oriented. One of the marks of average people is that they are talk-oriented.” – Brian Tracy
The above list of Brian Tracy Quotes are highly motivational and inspirational. They encourage us to work hard and never give up on our goals and dreams.
Through his seminars, Brian Tracy always points to the importance of goal setting, perseverance, and positive attitude towards life.
This collection of Brian Tracy quotes come as a reminder that success needs continuity in growing and developing each day.
I hope that you have enjoyed reading these inspirational Brian Tracy quotes.