Helen keller was born in the United States of America. She has been writing, giving lectures, and participating in political activities. Losing her sight and hearing at some point in her life didn’t prevent her from having a long, productive and inspiring experience. Helen Keller Quotes were so inspiring for all people.
Helen keller always called for peace and defended women and their rights. Moreover, she visited many countries around the world during her lifetime to offer help and support to the blind. In 1920, she participated in founding the American Civil Liberties Union.
In her successful journey, Helen keller has been honored many times as a recognition of her great achievement. She has received the Theodore Roosevelt Distinguished Service Medal, and in 1964, she has gotten the Presidential Medal of Freedom. Moreover, she has won the election in the Women’s Hall of Fame in 1965.
I hope that you take a few minutes of your time to read these wonderful Helen Keller Quotes, and that you will be inspired after that.
Related: 30 Beautiful Leo Buscaglia Quotes.
18 Beautiful Helen Keller Quotes
1. “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” – Helen Keller
2. “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” – Helen Keller
3. “The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision.” – Helen Keller
4. “When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.” – Helen Keller
5 of 18 Helen Keller Quotes
“Happiness does not come from without, it comes from within.” – Helen Keller
6. “If we do not like our work, and do not try to get happiness out of it, we are a menace to our profession as well as to ourselves.” – Helen Keller
7. “No one has a right to consume happiness without producing it.” – Helen Keller
8. “Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.” – Helen Keller
9. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller
10. “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadows.” – Helen Keller
11. “Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.” – Helen Keller
Related: 30 Wonderful Healing Quotes.
12 of 18 Helen Keller Quotes
“Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood.” – Helen Keller
13. “Life is either a great adventure or nothing.” – Helen Keller
14. “We are never really happy until we try to brighten the lives of others.” – Helen Keller
15. “What I am looking for is not out there, it is in me.” – Helen Keller
16. “The highest result of education is tolerance.” – Helen Keller
17. “We can do anything we want if we stick to it long enough.” – Helen Keller
18. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement; nothing can be done without hope.” – Helen Keller
Helen keller says that we are capable of overcoming any troubles in life no matter how they are complicated. She tells us to be always hopeful and positive about anything.
Helen Kaller reveals the importance of collaboration and union to achieve what we are looking for. She believes that we can do great things only if we help each other.
Related: 40 Amazing Freedom Quotes.
Helen says that we are worse than the blind if we don not have plans and goals to achieve. Vision is what makes us our life better.
Happiness according to Helen is to focus only what is positive in our life. Unfortunately, the majority of us cannot see the good things because our attention is completely on the bad ones.
Helen says that to be happy is not related to what is outside us, it is not based on material things and possession. But, happiness is related to us, it exists inside us and how we think and react.
I hope that you were happy and inspired after reading these beautiful list of Helen Keller Quotes.