Hello everyone! In this post, I am going to share with you wonderful most inspirational quotes of all time that will highly motivate and inspire you.
Inspirational quotes can have a great impact on us, as they have the ability to encourage and motivate us. In fact, reading quotes is a powerful way to start believing in yourself and feeling positive about your life.
The following inspirational quotes I am going to share with you, are from amazing and famous people from different countries and from various periods of time. These inspirational quotes are from various people like writers, motivational speakers, philosophers and presidents.
These quotes are not considered only the most inspirational quotes throughout the history, but they are also some of the popular quotes about various subjects like life, success, love, happiness that we might read them on different places like social media.
I hope that you take a few minutes to read these inspirational quotes. I also hope that they will motivate and inspire you to start feeling positive about yourself.
50 Most Inspirational Quotes of All Time
1. “Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
2. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
3. “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” – Socrates
4. “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.” – Maya Angelo
5. “Setting goals is the first step into turning the invisible into the visible.” – Tony Robbins
6. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Confucius
7. “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” – Ayn Rand
8 of 50 Most Inspirational Quotes
8. “Don’t wish it were easier. Wish you were better.” ― Jim Rohn
9. “Decide upon your major definite purpose in life and then organize all your activities around it.” – Brian Tracy
10. “Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be.” – Abraham Lincoln
11. “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.” – Benjamin Franklin
12. “Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value.” – Albert Einstein
13. “If you can dream it, then you can achieve it. You will get all you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want.” – Zig Ziglar
14. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” – Aristotle
15 of 50 Most Inspirational Quotes
15. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
16. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
17. “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” – Og Mandino
18. “If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.” – Napoleon Hill
19. “Believe in yourself. You are braver than you think, more talented than you know, and capable of more than you imagine.” ― Roy T. Bennett
20. “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” – George Addair
21. “No man is free who is not master of himself.” – Epictetus
22. “Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.”
23. “Keep your face always toward the sunshine and shadows will fall behind you.” – Walt Whitman
24. “When you know what you want, and want it bad enough, you’ll find a way to get it.” – Jim Rohn
25. “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” – Mark Twain
26. “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” – Oscar Wilde
27. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
28. “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.” – Les Brown
29. “Every achievement, big or small, begins in your mind.” – Mary Kay Ash
30 of 50 Quotes
30. “Decide what you want. Believe you can have it. Believe you deserve it and believe it’s possible for you.” – Jack Canfield
31. “When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful.” – Eric Thomas
32. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
33. “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” –Ralph Waldo Emerson
34. “When you stop chasing the wrong things, you give the right things a chance to catch you.” – Lolly Daskal
35. “Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.” – Og Mandino
36. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” – Henry David Thoreau
37. “We are all here for some special reason. Stop being a prisoner of your past. Become the architect of your future.” – Robin Sharma
38. “If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way.” – Martin Luther King Jr
39. “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” – John Wooden
40 of 50 Quotes
40. “People with goals succeed because they know where they’re going.” – Earl Nightingale
41. “Success is a personal standard, reaching for the highest that is in us, becoming all that we can be.” – Zig Ziglar
42. “I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.” – Stephen Covey
43. “You’ll never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine.” – John C. Maxwell
44. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
45. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
46. “Take action, an inch of movement will bring you closer to your goals than a mile of intention.” – Steve Maraboli
47. “I believe that the only courage anybody ever needs is the courage to follow your own dreams.” – Oprah Winfrey
48. “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” – John Wooden
49. “Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” ― Napoleon Hill
50. “The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.” – Vince Lombaradi
There is nothing powerful than believing in yourself. It is something magical that can turn the impossible into possible. If you are looking for success and happier life, you have to start believing in yourself.
The secret behind achieving our dreams is the continuity. If we are able to continue working on our goals no matter what might face us, we are going to reach our destination sooner or later.
Our success and happiness do not depend on the past, but they depend on the present moment. If we want to be happy in this life, we should only focus on the actual moment and make the most of it, as it is the only thing that will decide what kind of future we will have.
Attitude plays an important role in our life. It can help us live a better life and change so many things that we don’t like. We have only to have a positive attitude that make us feel confident about ourselves.
No one can succeed without having a plan. When planning, we have to set goals and plan them very well so that we can put our focus and energy on realizing them.
I hope that you have enjoyed these most inspirational quotes. I also hope that they made you more inspired and motivated to live a happy life, achieve your dreams, and enjoy every single moment in this life.