65 Wonderful Rumi Quotes That Will Lift Your Spirit
Hello everyone! In this post, I will share with you an amazing list of Rumi Quotes that I think you will enjoy reading.
Rumi was a Persian poet, scholar and mystic from the 13th century. He is considered as one of the greatest islamic influential personalities in literature and philosophy.
Rumi quotes and poetry have not only influenced culture and religion, but they also have had a great impact on the hearts and minds of all people.
These Rumi Quotes reveal his great wisdom about the human experience, exploring topics of spirituality, inner peace and love.
Rumi quotes have become a great source that offers wisdom and inspiration, and they continue to inspire many people around the world, revealing the great wisdom of Rumi’s messages and words.
I hope that you will take a few minutes of your time, and read this amazing collection of Rumi Quotes.
I hope that you will take a few minutes to read these wonderful Rumi quotes.
Related: 30 Motivational Quotes About Life.
65 Wonderful Rumi Quotes
1. “Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray.” – Rumi
2. “Raise your words, not your voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.” – Rumi
3. “What you seek is seeking you.” – Rumi
4. “Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.” – Rumi
5. “The garden of the world has no limits, except in your mind.” – Rumi
6. “Shine like the universe is yours.” – Rumi
7. “You’ve seen my descent. Now watch my rising.” – Rumi
8. “Your heart knows the way. Run in that direction.” – Rumi
9.” My soul is from elsewhere, I’m sure of that, and I intend to end up there.” – Rumi
10. “Yesterday I was clever so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise so I am changing myself.” – Rumi
11. “You have within you more love than you could ever understand.” – Rumi
12. “The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.” – Rumi
13. “Wear gratitude like a cloak and it will feed every corner of your life.” – Rumi
14. “The quieter you become the more you are able to hear.” – Rumi
Related: 50 Amazing Inspirational Short Quotes.
15 of 65 Inspirational Rumi Quotes
15. “If light is in your heart, you will find your way home.” – Rumi
16. “This is a subtle truth. Whatever you love you are.” – Rumi
17. “Forget safety. Live where you fear to live.” – Rumi
18. “The universe is not outside of you. Look inside yourself; everything that you want, you already are.” – Rumi
19. “Life is a balance between holding on and letting go.” – Rumi
20. “It’s your road, and yours alone, others may walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you.” – Rumi
21. “There is a force within that gives you life. Seek that.” – Rumi
22. “Why are you so enchanted by this world when a mine of gold lies within you?” – Rumi
23. “Close your eyes. Fall in love. Stay there.” – Rumi
24. “The very center of your heart is where life begins – the most beautiful place on earth.” – Rumi
25. “Do not feel lonely, the entire universe is inside you.” – Rumi
26. “When you let go of who you are, you become who you might be.” – Rumi
27. “Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.” – Rumi
28. “There are a thousand ways to kneel and kiss the ground; there are a thousand ways to go home again.” – Rumi
29. “You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean, in a drop.” – Rumi
30 of 65 Uplifting Rumi Quotes
30. “Why do you stay in prison, when the door is so wide open?” – Rumi
31. “If the foot of the trees were not tied to earth, they would be pursuing me. For I have blossomed so much, I am the envy of the gardens.” –Rumi
32. “Don’t grieve. Anything you lose comes around in another form.” – Rumi
33. “I am so close, I may look distant.
So completely mixed with you, I may look separate.
So out in the open, I appear hidden.
So silent, because I am constantly talking with you.” – Rumi
34. “Don’t wait any longer. Dive in the ocean, Leave and let the sea be you.” – Rumi
35. “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” – Rumi
36. “There’s a field somewhere beyond all doubt and wrongdoing. I’ll meet you there.”– Rumi
37. “Be certain that in the religion of Love there are no believers and unbelievers. Love embraces all.” ― Rumi
38. “Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames.” – Rumi
39. “Silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation.” – Rumi
40. “Peaceful is the one who’s not concerned with having more or less.
Unbound by name and fame, he is free from sorrow from the world and mostly from himself.”– Rumi
41. “These pains you feel are messengers. Listen to them.” ― Rumi
42. “It is certain that an atom of goodness on the path of faith is never lost.”– Rumi
43. “If you are seeking, seek us with joy
For we live in the kingdom of joy.
Do not give your heart to anything else
But to the love of those who are clear joy,
Do not stray into the neighborhood of despair.
For there are hopes: they are real, they exist –
Do not go in the direction of darkness –
I tell you: suns exist.” – Rumi
44. “The wound is the place where the Light enters you.” – Rumi
Related: Wonderful Life is too short Quotes.
45 of 65 Great Rumi Quotes
45. “Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation.” ― Rumi
46. “Seek the wisdom that will untie your knot. Seek the path that demands your whole being.” – Rumi
47. “Everything about yesterday has gone with yesterday. Today, it is needed to say new things.” ― Rumi
48. “Why should I be weary when every cell of my body is bursting with life?” ― Rumi
49. “The rose’s rarest essence lives in the thorns.”― Rumi
50. “What matters is how quickly you do what your soul directs.”― Rumi
51. “Look past your thoughts, so you may drink the pure nectar of This Moment.”― Rumi
52. “The morning wind spreads its fresh smell. We must get up and take that in, that wind that lets us live. Breathe before it’s gone.”― Rumi
53. “Whatever purifies you is the right path, I will not try to define it.”― Rumi
54. “Achieve some perfection yourself, so that you may not fall into sorrow by seeing the perfection in others.” – Rumi
55. “Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think and twice as beautiful as you’d ever imagined.” – Rumi
56. “What is planted in each person’s soul will sprout.” – Rumi
57. “You have no need to travel anywhere – journey within yourself. Enter a mine of rubies and bathe in the splendor of your own light.” – Rumi
58. “The beauty you see in me is a reflection of you.” – Rumi
59. “Our greatest strength lies in the gentleness and tenderness of our heart.” – Rumi
Related: 40 Wonderful Freedom Quotes.
60 of 65 Rumi Quoted
60. “Love is an open secret, the most obvious thing in the world and the most hidden, with no why to how it keeps its mystery.”― Rumi
61. “Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and the stars mirrored in your own being.”― Rumi
62. “I want to sing like the birds sing, not worrying about who hears or what they think.” ― Rumi
63. “There is little one can say about love. It has to be lived, and it’s always in motion.”― Rumi
64. “When you do things from the soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy.” ― Rumi
65. “Listen with ears of tolerance! See through the eyes of compassion! Speak with the language of love.” – Rumi
I really hooe that you have liked reading these wonderful Rumi Quotes.
His deep wisdom on themes such as spirituality, love and the human experience keep inspiring people today, giving an eternal perspective on the secrets of life.
Rumi Quotes are a great reminder that living in the present, seeking inner peace, and being happy in the beautiful journey of life are very important.
Rumi quotes and poetry tell us to communicate with our hearts and be grateful for the world we are living in, even in moments of hardship and struggle.
Rumi quotes continue offering much inspiration for those who need it, revealing to us that the human experience is a journey that can be great if we empower ourselves with wisdom of our ancestors.
Rumi Quotes will always remain a great guidance for countless people, and they will continue to connect with the heart and minds of all people around the earth.