50 Beautiful Friendship Quotes That Will Highly Inspire You
Hello everyone! In this post, I am going to share with you some beautiful Friendship Quotes that will highly inspire you.
There are some few things in our life that can make us feel happier like a friendly relationship. Having someone in our life as a good friend is a beautiful thing. They can bring smile to our faces and make us enjoy their company. Also, they can offer us support and encouragement when we are in a though situation.
The below friendship quotes will highly make you always remember to value the relationship that you have with your true friends.
I hope that these beautiful friendship quotes inspire you to think a little bit about your current friendly relationships. Also, I hope they help you strengthen your friendship relation with your true and good friends.
Related: Beautiful Leo Buscaglia Quotes.
50 Beautiful Friendship Quotes
1. “You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.” — Dale Carnegie
2. A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. — Walter Winchell
3. A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are. — Unknown
4. Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer. — Ed Cunningham
5. Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget. — Unknown
6. “I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.” — Helen Keller
7. “A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.” — Leo Buscaglia
8. “A good friend is like a four-leaf clover; hard to find and lucky to have.” — Irish Proverb
9. “A friend is one of the nicest things you can have and one of the best things you can be.” — Unknown
Related: Beautiful Helen Keller Quotes.
10 of 50 Beautiful Friendship Quotes
10. “A good friend knows all your stories. A best friend helped you create them.” — Unknown
11. “Friends are those wonderful people who know all about you and still like you.” — Jim Rohn
12. “Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.” — Woodrow T. Wilson
13. “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” — Marcel Proust
14. “Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow ripening fruit.” — Aristotle
15. “Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” — Albert Camus
16. “If you make friends with yourself, you will never be alone.” — Maxwell Maltz
17. “The only way to have a friend is to be one.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
18. “Friendship consists in forgetting what one gives and remembering what one receives.” — Alexander Dumas
19. “Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.” — Tennessee Williams
Related: Wonderful “life is too short” Quotes.
20 of 50 Friendship Quotes
20. “Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.” — Unknown
21. “Best friends forever, never apart, maybe in distance but never at heart.” — Unknown
22. “My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.” — Henry Ford
23. “Of all possessions a friend is the most precious.” — Herodotus
24. “We’ll be friends forever, won’t we, Pooh? asked Piglet. Even longer. Pooh answered.” — Winnie The Pooh
25. “Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. — Eleanor Roosevelt
26. “Friendship is not about whom you know the longest. It is about who came and never left.” — Unknown
27. “When it hurts to look back and you’re afraid to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.” — Unknown
28. “True friends aren’t the ones who make your problems disappear. They are the ones who won’t disappear when you’re facing problems.” — Unknown
29. “Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.” — Muhammad Ali
Related: 40 Wonderful Karma Quotes.
30 of 50 Beautiful Friendship Quotes
30. “When the world is so complicated, the simple gift of friendship is within all of our hands.” — Maria Shriver
31. “The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.” — Elisabeth Foley
32. “Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you; spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life.” — Amy Poehler
33. “Sometimes being with your best friend is all the therapy you need.” — Unknown
34. “Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don’t say.” — Unknown
35. “Everyone has a friend during each stage of life. But only lucky ones have the same friend in all stages of life.” — Unknown
36. “Ultimately the bond of all companionship, whether in marriage or in friendship, is conversation.” — Oscar Wilde
37. “It’s not what we have in life, but who we have in our life that matters.” — Unknown
38. “True friends are like diamonds: Bright, beautiful, valuable, and always in style.” — Nicole Richie
39. “Friendship is accepting a person with all their qualities — good and bad.” — Unknown
40 of 50 Friendship Quotes
40. “Each new friendship can make you a new person, because it opens up new doors inside of you.” — Kate DiCamillo
41. “A strong friendship doesn’t need daily conversation, doesn’t always need togetherness, as long as the relationship lives in the heart, true friends will never part.” — Unknown
42. “A true friend accepts who you are, but also helps you to become who you should be.” — Unknown
43. “Best friends are the people in your life who make you laugh louder, smile brighter and live better.” — Unknown
44. “True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi connects automatically.” — Unknown
45. “The great thing about new friends is that they bring new energy to your soul.” — Shanna Rodriguez
46. “A friend who understands your tears is much more valuable than a lot of friends who only know your smile.” — Unknown
47. “Anything is possible when you have the right people there to support you.” — Unknown
48. “Since there is nothing so well worth having as friends, never lose a chance to make them.” — Francesco Guicciardini
49. “To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.” — Dr. Seuss
Related: 40 Amazing Freedom Quotes.
50 of 50 Friendship Quotes
50. “Be genuinely interested in everyone you meet and everyone you meet will be genuinely interested in you.” — Unknown
• If we want to make more friends, we should not wait others to get closer to us, but we should take initiative and show our interest in them. By that, we can have the chance to have more friends in our life.
• A true friend is some who always stay with us no matter what happens to us. He is the only one who can offer us support and encouragement when we need it the most.
• A real friend is that person who never judge you on your past experience, encourages you to have a bright future together, and being comfortable with what you really are.
• Real friends are few in this life. They are known for showing more interest in you and they are eager to know all about us. They always ask about us and hope the good for us.
• In this life, it is hard to have great friends as they are rare, and if we have them, we find it hard to cut the relationship with them simply because we cannot forget them.
The above list of Friendship Quotes strongly express the value of friendship in our life.
These friendship quotes really reveal what it might be to be and have a great friend. They make us know how we will feel and what we will experience when we have a friendly relationship with others.