Hello everyone! In this post, I want to share with you some of the most inspirational Honesty Quotes.
We all know, from our childhood time, how it is very important to be honest and truthful. According to dictionaries, Honesty refers to the quality or fact of being honest and fairness.
In our life, we like to have people who are honest and truthful to us in our surroundings. Being honest and truthful with ourselves is also very important if we want to live a peaceful life.
I have gathered som of the most inspirational Honesty Quotes and put them together for you in this post. These quotes will make you remember how it is important to be honest with those who are around you and yourself.
Related: 40 Wonderful Karma Quotes.
45 Inspirational Honesty Quotes
1. “Honesty is a very expensive gift. Don’t expect it from cheap people.” ― Warren Buffett
2. “Moral authority comes from following universal and timeless principles like honesty, integrity, treating people with respect.” ― Stephen Covey
3. “The foundation stones for a balanced success are honesty, character, integrity, faith, love, and loyalty.” ― Zig Ziglar
4. “Honesty has a power that very few people can handle.” ― Steven Aitchison
5. “Be true to your work, your word, and your friend.” – Henry David Thoreau
6. “The first step towards greatness is to be honest.” – Proverb
7. “Our lives improve only when we take chances – and the first and most difficult risk we can take is to be honest with ourselves.” ― Walter Anderson
8. “To live a life of honesty and integrity is a responsibility of every decent person.” ― Noam Chomsky
9. “Being entirely honest with oneself is a good exercise.” ― Sigmund Freud
10 of 45 Honesty Quotes
10. “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ― Oscar Wilde
11. “Remember that wherever your heart is, there you will find your treasure.” ― Paulo Coelho
12. “Honesty is the best policy.” ― Benjamin Franklin
13. “Never be afraid to raise your voice for honesty and truth and compassion against injustice and lying and greed. If people all over the world…would do this, it would change the earth.” ― William Faulkner
14. “Respect is earned, honesty is appreciated, love is gained and loyalty is returned.” ― Unknown
15. “Honesty is one of the highest forms of respect.” ― Unknown
16. “Three things cannot long be hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.” ― Confucius
17. “Being honest may not get you a lot of friends but it’ll always get you the right ones.” – John Lennon
18. “Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.” ― Thomas Jefferson
19. “The real source of inner joy is to remain truthful and honest.” ― Dalai Lama
Related: 30 Inspirational Healing Quotes.
20 of 45 Wonderful Honesty Quotes
20. “If you tell the truth you don’t have to remember anything.” ― Unknown
21. “Honesty is telling the truth to ourselves and others. Integrity is living that truth.” ― Kenneth H. Blanchard
22. “People all over the nation are starved for honesty and common sense.” ― Ben Carson
23. “To express oneself honestly, not lying to oneself; that, my friend, is very hard to do.” ― Bruce Lee
24. “If you want to get free, you have to first get honest.” ― Joyce Meyer
25. “Honesty is more than not lying. It is truth-telling, truth speaking, truth living, and truth loving.” ― James E. Faust
26. “When you walk a life of honesty, you live a life of truth.” ― Therese Benedict
27. “If you are honest with yourself, your life will be so much more pleasant.” ― Jessica Zafra
28. “The best thing about telling the truth is, you don’t have to remember what you said!” ― Unknown
29. “Healthy relationships of all kinds are usually composed of honesty, trust, and respect.” ― Unknown
30 of 45 Honesty Quotes
30. “No legacy is as rich as honesty.” ― Unknown
31. “We have to be honest about what we want and take risks rather than lie to ourselves and make excuses to stay in our comfort zone.” ― Roy T. Bennett
32. “The true measure of life is not length, but honesty.” ― John Lyly
33. “Honesty is the cornerstone of all success, without which confidence and ability to perform shall cease to exist.” ― Mary Kay Ash
34. “Honesty starts with being ourselves, authentic and true to who we are and what we believe in, and that may not always be popular, but it will always let you follow your dreams and your heart.” ― Tabatha Coffey
35. “Stop expecting loyalty from people who can’t even give you honesty.” ― Unknown
36. “Honesty is something you can’t wear out.” ― Waylon Jennings
37. “Speak with honesty. Think with sincerity. Act with integrity.” ― Unknown
38. “I think honesty is the most heroic quality one can aspire to.” ― Daniel Radcliffe
39. “Honesty is the foundation of any successful and meaningful life.” ― Unknown
Related: 40 Wonderful Freedom Quotes.
40 of 45 Honesty Quotes
40. “Honesty is the best way to build trust and respect in any relationship.” ― Unknown
41. “Honesty is often very hard. The truth is often painful. But the freedom it can bring is worth the trying.” ― Fred Rogers
42. “The truth is not just what you say, but also what you do.” ― Unknown
43. “If you want to be trusted, be honest.” ― Unknown
44. “Integrity is telling myself the truth. And honesty is telling the truth to other people.” ― Spencer Johnson
45. “Honesty is more than not lying. It is truth telling, truth speaking, truth living, and truth loving.” ― James E. Faust
I really hope that you have liked these inspirational Honesty Quotes.
Honesty is an important value to have either in our personal or professional lives. Being honest is essential to create good relationships with trust and integrity.
The honesty quotes I have shared with you show the important role honesty plays in all sides of life, and how being honest can impact positively our personality, help people around us to achieve success and live happily.
When we try to be honest, we are not only trying to be good people, but we are also trying to offer trust and respect to others around us.
Hopefully, these honesty quotes have inspired you to always strive to be honest and truthful to yourself and others in your life.