30 Great Positive Attitude Quotes That Will Inspire You
Hello everyone! Today, I am happy to share with you some amazing positive attitude quotes that will help you in your journey toward success. These quotes will surely inspire you to live your life with more positive thinking and reactions.
Everyone of us has its own attitude towards life. Our attitude is very important in determining how we feel, act and think everyday. This means that what we go through daily is a result of our attitude.
For example, our attitude at the morning of each day can either makes us feel we are blessed and grateful for the life we have, or it can make us feel that we are sad and not satisfied about our life. Our attitude plays an important role in making our day either good or bad, and we have to adopt a positive attitude from the moment we wake up to make our day as good as we want it to be.
I hope that the below collection of positive attitude quotes will help you to know the importance of having a positive attitude from the moment you wake up. I also believe that you will change your mindset in dealing with your life after reading these beautiful quotes.
Please take a little of your time today and read these beautiful positive attitude quotes that I have chosen for you.
Related: 40 Powerful Positive Mindset Quotes.
30 Positive Attitude Quotes
1. “Your attitude can take you forward or your attitude can take you down. The choice is always yours!” ― Catherine Pulsifer
2. “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.” ― Maya Angelou
3. “It’s not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters.” ― Epictetus
4 of 30 Positive Attitude Quotes
“The most important thing is to try and inspire people so that they can be great in whatever they want to do.” ― Kobe Bryant
5. “A positive attitude is a person’s passport to a better tomorrow.” ― Jeff Keller
6. “You are the conductor of your own attitude! Nobody else can compose your thoughts for you.” ― Larry Hargraves
7. “Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.” ― John Wooden
8. “Our attitude towards life determines life’s attitude towards us.” ― John Mitchell
9. “All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to purse them.” ― Walt Disney
Related: Great Motivational Goals Quotes.
10 of 30 Positive Attitude Quotes
“Nurture your mind with great thoughts, for you will never go any higher than you think.” ― Benjamin Disraeli
11. “Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it.” ― John C. Maxwell
12. “We can complain because roses have thorns, or rejoice because thorns have roses.” ― Unknown
13. “To be an overachiever you have to be an over-believer.” ― Dabo Swinney
14. “Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.” ― Zig Ziglar
15. “Virtually nothing is impossible in this world if you just put your mind to it and maintain a positive attitude.” ― Lou Holtz
16. “To be a great champion you must believe you are the best. If you’re not, pretend you are.” ― Muhammad Ali
17. “Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.” ― Carol Burnett
18. “Convince yourself everyday that you are worthy of a good life. Let go of stress, breathe. Stay positive, all is well.” ― Germany Kent
19. “Take the attitude of a student, never be too big to ask questions, never know too much to learn something new.” ― Og Mandino
Related: Amazing Motivational Quotes.
20 of 30 Positive Attitude Quotes
“Faith is having a positive attitude about what you can do and not worrying at all about what you can’t do.” ― Joyce Meyer
21. “Start each day by affirming peaceful, contented and happy attitudes and your days will tend to be pleasant and successful.” ― Norman Vincent Peale
22. “A bad attitude is like a flat tire, you can’t get very far until you change it.” ― Unknown
23. “Happiness depends on your mindset and attitude.” ― Roy T. Bennett
24. “The greatest discovery of all the time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.” ― Marie Osmond
25. “Two things define you, your patience when you have nothing and your attitude when you have everything.” ― George Bernard Shaw
26. “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.” ― Winston Churchill
27. “Every day may not be good, but there’s something good in every day.” ― Alice Morse Earle
28. “Building a positive attitude begins with having confidence in yourself.” ― Roger Fritz
29. “Attitude is everything, so pick a good one.” ― Wayne Dyer
30 of 30 Positive Attitude Quotes.
30. “You can often change your circumstances by changing your attitude.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt
Related: 30 Motivational Quotes About Life.
Catherine Pulsifer explains that it is up to us to either be successful in our life or to be frustrated. This depends on the attitude we have on a daily basis.
Maya Angelou says that positive change comes with adopting a positive attitude, and that we should always strive for progress and better things.
Epictetus tells us that no matter what happens to us, it will not bring us down if we empower us with positive attitude. We have to think positive even in a negative situation.
The star Kobe Bryant invite us to be positive and do our efforts to be an example for others, so that they can also reach what they are dreaming of.
Jeff Keller considers that if we want a bright future, we have to replace negative thoughts with positive ones, and react positively to life’s troubles.
Tis better to arrive late at the GOLDEN GATES, than to arrive in HELL on time!
Better get to know Jesus now, as I’ve been told. Stop, drop and roll does not work in HELL
This was really good for me to read I feel so much better thanks for the positive mental attitude
@Annie Thank you so much for your support