Hello everyone! In this post, I like to share with you 55 Powerful Teamwork Quotes that can highly inspire and motivate people to work better as a team.
Teamwork is simply when a group of people work together and everyone does his best efforts in order to achieve a common goal or purpose.
With good teamwork all members have the power to work smarter, become more creative and usually achieve goals faster.
Proper teamwork is very important when it comes to having a more efficient workplace. Teamwork can boost productivity, lower expenses, and increase employee engagement.
Here is a powerful list of 55 Teamwork Quotes from famous coaches, authors, business leaders that can bring you inspiration needed when it comes to boosting teamwork.
55 Powerful Teamwork Quotes
1. “We rise by lifting others.” – Robert Ingersoll
2. “Great things in business are never done by one person; they’re done by a team of people.” – Steve Jobs
3. “If you can laugh together, you can work together.” – Robert Orben
4. “You need to be aware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall
5. “Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi
6. “The way a team plays as a whole determines its success. You may have the greatest bunch of individual stars in the world, but if they don’t play together, the club won’t be worth a dime.” – Babe Ruth
7. “Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” – Lou Holtz
8. “We may have all come on different ships, but we’re in the same boat now.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
9. “Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you, spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life forever.” – Amy Poehler
10 of 55 Teamwork Quotes
10. “If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself.” – Henry Ford
11. “The way we communicate with others and with ourselves ultimately determines the quality of our lives.” – Tony Robbins
12. “It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.” – Harry Truman
13. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
14. “If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.” – Isaac Newton
15. “Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is a success.” – Henry Ford
16. “Don’t join an easy crowd; you won’t grow. Go where the expectations and the demands to perform are high.” – Jim Rohn
17. “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.” – Michael Jordan
18. “If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together!” – Unknown
19. “Teamwork makes the dream work.” – John C. Maxwell
20 of 55 Inspirational Quotes
20. “Only by binding together as a single force will we remain strong and unconquerable.” – Chris Bradford
21. “It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed.” – Napolean Hill
22. “Success is best when it’s shared.” – Howard Schultz
23. “If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.” – Booker T. Washington
24. “It’s better to have a great team than a team of greats.” – Simon Sinek
25. “No individual can win a game by himself.” – Pele
26. “TEAM: Together Everyone Achieves More.” – Unknown
27. “In teamwork, silence isn’t golden, it’s deadly.” – Mark Sanborn
28. “Teamwork is how everyday people achieve remarkable goals.” – Unknown
29. “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” – Helen Keller
30 of 55 Motivational Quotes
30. “The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team.” – Phil Jackson
31. “Teamwork is the secret that makes common people achieve uncommon results.” – Unknow
32. “In union there is strength.” – Aesop
33. “Team spirit is knowing and living the belief that what a group of people can accomplish together is much larger, far greater and will exceed that which an individual can accomplish alone.” – Diane Arias
34. “The nicest thing about teamwork is that you always have others on your side.” – Margaret Carty
35. “To build a strong team, you must see someone else’s strength as a complement to your weakness and not a threat to your position or authority.” – Christine Caine
36. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain
37. “When you collaborate with individuals who push you to be your best, with no excuses, great things are bound to happen. You are only as extraordinary as the people around you and the desire within.” – Liz Faublas
38. “The way to achieve your own success is to be willing to help somebody else get it first.” ― Iyanla Vanzant
39. “There is immense power when a group of people with similar interests gets together to work toward the same goals.” – Idowu Koyenikan
40 of 55 Quotes
40. “Unity is strength. . . when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved.” – Mattie Stepanek
41. “Teamwork is not just working with each other, it is trusting each other.” – Amit Kalantri
42. “Many of us are more capable than some of us, but none of us is as capable as all of us.” – Tom Wilson
43. “I am a member of a team, and I rely on the team, I defer to it and sacrifice for it, because the team, not the individual, is the ultimate champion.” – Mia Hamm
44. “Together, ordinary people can achieve extraordinary results.” – Andrew Carnegie
45. “Teams are incredible things. No task is too great, no accomplishment too grand, no dream too far-fetched for a team. It takes teamwork to make the dream work.” – John Maxwell
46. “No one can whistle a symphony. It takes an orchestra to play it.” – H.E. Luccock
47. “Teamwork is really a form of trust. It’s what happens when you surrender the mistaken idea that you can go it alone and realize that you won’t achieve your individual goals without the support of your colleagues.” – Pat Summit
48. “The secret is to gang up on the problem, rather than each other.” – Thomas Stallkamp
49. “A team is not a group of people who work together but it a team is a group of people who trust each other.” – Simon Sinek
50 of 55 Teamwork Quotes
50. “Don’t aspire to be the best on the team. Aspire to be the best for the team.” – Brian Tracy
51. “A successful team is a group of many hands and one mind.” – Bill Bethel
52. “Communication builds trust. Trust generates commitment. Commitment fosters teamwork. Teamwork delivers results.” — Jon Gordon
53. “If you take out the team in teamwork, it’s just work. Now who wants that?” – Matthew Woodring Stover
54. “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.” – Margaret Mead
55. “Ants are successful creatures; they are successful because they know very well that the mind of the team is superior to the mind of the individual!” – Unknown
I really hope that you’ve liked reading this wonderful list of Teamwork Quotes and that they will be a source of inspiration for you at the workplace.
Teamwork is very important when it comes to achieving success. The above Teamwork quotes that I have shared with you reflect how it is important to work together, to collaborate, and to have a diversity in a team.
Teamwork is not only about accomplishing a certain task, but it is also about having new relationships, teaching one another, and reaching success together.
In many sides of life like work, sports, activities, teamwork can make us achieve more than we can achieve on our own.
It is important to remember that we have always to show support and encouragement to our teammates as well as to look for a more positive and productive circumstances at the workplace.
By supporting and encouraging teamwork, we can all become more successful at what we do!