It is obvious for any person that life is very hard. You only realized that when you have been through happy and sad moments till the phase you have reached so far in this life. Reading some amazing quotes can help you get through hard times.
And, you reached the reality of how though people are at some days, and how difficult work circumstances become. In spite of this, and in company with though times, there were moments of joy, nice people, and enjoyable experiences as well.
These times reveal to you clearly the hard work you did and how you have become stronger over the past years. Your life was not comfortable for a purpose. Those difficult experiences and situations have made you stronger and highly confident.
You have received from God blessings that helped you get through hard times. And you have a deep feeling that you are doing your best to grow and reach what you are looking for.
You are reading this article right now because you need some encouragement and motivation to gather the strength you want. Here are 15 quotes that will help you be more inspired to overcome hard times.
15 Amazing Quotes To help You Get Through Hard Times:
1. “There had been times when he knew, somewhere in him, that he would get used to it, whatever it was, because he had learnt that some hard things became softer after a very little while.” ― Nick Hornby
2. “But there was a special kind of gift that came with embracing the chaos, when everything is wiped blank, it’s life’s way of forcing you to become acquainted with and aware of who you are now, who you can become. What is the fulfillment of your soul?” ― Jennifer DeLucy
3. “When going through or coming out of a rough patch in life, it’s important not to focus on those who did not show up for you. Be appreciative of those who rolled up their sleeves and got dirty with you.” ― Sanjo Jendayi
4 of 15 Amazing Quotes:
4. “Remember an arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards; so when you feel like life is dragging you down with difficulties, it simply means that it’s going to launch you to something great. So just focus and keep aiming – Unknown” ― Megan Street
5. “Don’t get discouraged by present hardship.They are the reason to your success in future. Easy Victory is less valued than a hard one.” ― Jiten Bhatt
6 of 15 Quotes:
6. “It’s true that no one ever said life would be easy, but it is also true that no one ever said you had to go through it alone.” ― Jellis Vaes
7. “In tough times will you whine or shine?” ― Daren Martin
8. “The way I see it, hard times aren’t only about money, or drought, or dust. Hard times are about losing spirit, and hope, and what happens when dreams dry up.” ― Karen Hesse
9. “And hard times are good in their own way, too. Because the only way you can achieve true happiness is if you experience true sadness as well. It’s all about light and shade. Balance.” ― Gabrielle Williams
10. “However mean your life is, meet it and live it; do not shun it and call it hard names. It is not so bad as you are. It looks poorest when you are richest. The fault-finder will find faults even in paradise. Love your life, poor as it is. You may perhaps have some pleasant, thrilling, glorious hours, even in a poorhouse. The setting sun is reflected from the windows of the almshouse as brightly as from the rich man’s abode; the snow melts before its door as early in the spring. I do not see but a quiet mind may live as contentedly there, and have as cheering thoughts, as in a palace.” ― Henry David Thoreau
11 of 15 Quotes:
11. “We don’t get to pick the age we will live in, and we don’t get to choose all the struggles we will face. Faithfulness is ours to choose.” ― Kevin DeYoung
12. “The soul is renewed through tough times.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
13. “You will face hard times in life. Sometimes they are supposed to come, sometimes not. Get through them no matter what, ’cause the good life is always on the other side.” ― F.C.
14. “See your hard times through the spectacles of your experiences. They, too, shall pass away.” ― Ogwo David Emenike
15. “Be strong and courageous. Fear not! God will grant you the strength to overcome any adversity.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
Nick Hornby insists on never giving up and that things no matter how hard it looks, it will become easier sooner or later.
Jennifer DeLucy reveals the importance of hard times in making us discover our abilities, knowing ourselves very well as well as discovering what we really need in this life.
Sanjo Jendayi advises us to do not care about our relatives or friends who didn’t support us when we were at though times, instead he tells us to appreciate those who had helped us during those difficult moments.
Megan Street gives us a reminder to be always hopeful that life no matter how it may seem difficult to us, it will make us stronger and experiment to achieve a successful life.
Jiten Bhatt tells us to not let the actual difficulties stop our journey as they contribute greatly in our victories. He believe that true success comes from hardship and not from easiness.
After reading these amazing quotes, I hope you have been get positive energy to continue your life with optimistic thinking and get closer to your dreams. Have a great day!