Hello everyone! In this post, I am going to share with you 60 powerful goals quotes that I hope you will enjoy.
In this life, there are many people who set some exciting goals for themselves, that they inspire them to take action every day in order to get one step closer to their dreams. Do you have some exciting goals to achieve in your life?
If you still do not have a list of goals yet, it is better for you to start writting down your 5 to 10 goals for this year, and start planning how to chieve them.
Your goals can actually be linked to various sides of your life such as health, learning, business, travel, finance. The list is endless to the kind of goals you can achieve because they have a relationship with your dreams and passion.
Many people write their list of goals on their journal, and they read them everyday morning to get inspiration for the work.
Reading your goals every morning can actually inspire and motivate you to have a positive mindset before you start working on your tasks.
I hope that these Goals Quotes will offer you much inspiration to decide today to write down your interesting goals, and to work hard until you achieve them.
60 Powerful Goals Quotes
1. “Goals are pure fantasy unless you have a specific plan to achieve them.” — Stephen Covey
2. “If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy and inspires your hopes.” — Andrew Carnegie
3. “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
4. “You measure the size of the accomplishment by the obstacles you have to overcome to reach your goals.” — Booker T. Washington
5. “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” — Henry David Thoreau
6. “Don’t be afraid to start over. It’s a brand new opportunity to rebuild what you truly want.” — Unknown
7. “Don’t just sit there. Do something. The answers will follow.” — Mark Manson
8. “You should set goals beyond your reach so you always have something to live for.” — Ted Turner
9. “You control your future, your destiny. What you think about comes about. By recording your dreams and goals on paper, you set in motion the process of becoming the person you most want to be. Put your future in good hands – your own.” — Mark Victor Hansen
10 of 60 Goals Quotes
10. “Goals are like a map. They help us determine where we want to end up, and give us personal direction on which to focus our energy.” — Catherine Pulsifer
11. “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” — Abraham Lincoln
12. “Set your goals high, and don’t stop ’till you get there.” — Bo Jackson
13. “When the ‘why’ is clear, the ‘how’ is easy.” — Unknown
14. “Everyone’s dream can come true if you just stick to it and work hard.” — Serena Williams
15. “Every great dream begins with a dreamer.” — Harriet Tubman
16. “Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.” — Brian Tracy
17. “Results happen over time, not overnight. Work hard, stay consistent, and be patient.” — Unknown
18. “Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you’ll be able to see further.” — Thomas Carlyle
19. “You cannot change your destination overnight, but you can change your direction overnight.” — Jim Rohn
20 of 60 Powerful Goals Quotes
20. “Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement.” — W. Clement Stone
21. “If the plan doesn’t work, change the plan but never the goal.” — Unknown
22. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” — Walt Disney
23. “Most impossible goals can be met simply by breaking them down into bite size chunks, writing them down, believing them and going full speed ahead as if they were routine.” — Don Lancaster
24. “Goals are not only absolutely necessary to motivate us. They are essential to really keep us alive.” — Robert H. Schuller
25. “Figure out what you do, then do it. And do it better than anyone else.” ― Tim Grover
26. “Set a goal that makes you want to jump out of bed in the morning.” — Unknown
27. “People with goals succeed because they know where they’re going.” — Earl Nightingale
28. “Decide whether or not the goal is worth the risks involved. If it is, stop worrying.” — Amelia Earhart
29. “When you stop chasing the wrong things you give the right things a chance to catch you.” — Lolly Daskal
Related: Positive Mindset Quotes
30 of 60 Goals Quotes
30. “You are never too old to set a new goal or to dream a new dream.” — C.S. Lewis
31. “Work as hard as you possibly can on at least one thing and see what happens.” — Jordan Peterson
32. “Your goals, minus your doubts, equal your reality.” — Ralph Marston
33. “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.” — Roy T. Bennett
34. “Think little goals and expect little achievements. Think big goals and win big success.” — David Joseph Schwartz
35. “Knowing where you’re going is the first step to get there.” ― Ken Blanchard
36. “If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.” — Elon Musk
37. “Your goals are the roadmaps that guide you and show you what is possible for your life.” — Les Brown
38. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
39. “Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.” — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
40 of 60 Goals Quotes
40. “All successful people have a goal. No one can get anywhere unless he knows where he wants to go and what he wants to be or do.” — Norman Vincent Peale
41. “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.” — Albert Einstein
42. “If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy and inspires your hopes.” — Andrew Carnegie
43. “Don’t aspire to make a living, aspire to make a difference.” — Denzel Washington
44 of 60 Quotes
44. “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” — Tony Robbins
45. “Don’t downgrade your dream just to fit your reality. Upgrade your conviction to match your destiny.” — John Assaraf
46. “Every action you take is a vote for the type of person you wish to become.” — James Clear
47. “A goal is a dream with a deadline.” — Napoleon Hill
48. “You can accomplish whatever your mind can see!” — Catherine Pulsifer
49 of 60 Goals Quotes
49. “Goals. There’s no telling what you can do when you get inspired by them. There’s no telling what you can do when you believe in them. And there’s no telling what will happen when you act upon them.” — Jim Rohn
50. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” — Nelson Mandela
51. “Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success.” – Pablo Picasso
52. “The way to achieve your goals is step by step, you just need to build enough track, to be ahead of the train.” – John Milton Lawrence
53. “If a goal is worth having, it’s worth blocking out the time in your day-to-day life necessary to achieve it.”– Jill Koenig
54. “In between goals is a thing called life, that has to be lived and enjoyed.”– Sid Caeser
55 of 60 Quotes
55. “Life can be pulled by goals just as surely as it can be pushed by drives.” – Viktor Frankl
56. “The great glorious masterpiece of man is to know how to live with purpose.”– Michel de Montaigne
57. “You have to be able to get up and dust yourself off and always be going forward.” – Rita Moreno
58. “A year from now you may wish you had started today.” – Karen Lamb
59. “It’s better to be at the bottom of the ladder you want to climb than at the top of the one you don’t.” –Stephen Kellogg
60. “Every ceiling, when reached, becomes a floor, upon which one walks as a matter of course and prescriptive right.” – Aldous Huxley
Related Post: Wonderful Encouragement Quotes
I hope that the collection of Goals Quotes in this post inspire you to have great dreams, work harder, and do your best efforts to get a better life.
By setting your own achievable, flexible goals, you can transform your dreams into a living happy reality.
So, make these goals quotes as a reminder for you that you are able to enjoy the life that you dream of and deserve. Always bear in your mind that anything can be achievable with good planning and perseverance.