Hello everyone! I hope that you will enjoy reading this beautiful list of quotes about being yourself.
Being yourself in these days of sharing beautiful social media posts can seem a little bit hard. Many people post their ‘beautiful lives’ just to feel that they should enhance their lives by trying to be other people rather than being themselves in most of the time.
By being who you really are, you will easily be happier and more comfortable with yourself. Do not think that the others will not accept you if you are really who you are.
being more authentic will also give you a clear view of what you really want to achieve in this life. This will help you focus on yourself instead of trying to impress others.
By being who you really are, people will respect you because they simply like people with their real identity.
I hope that the following beautiful collection of quotes about being yourself will bring you much inspiration to stay who you really are, take care of yourself and enjoy living your life.
Related: Beutiful “life is too short” Quotes.
25 Inspirational Quotes About Being Yourself
1. “Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.” ― Oscar Wilde
2. “Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.” ― Coco Chanel
3. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” ― Steve Jobs
4. “Always be a first-rate version of yourself and not a second-rate version of someone else.” ― Judy Garland
5. “Be there for others, but never leave yourself behind.” ― Dodinsky
6. “Don’t compromise yourself. You’re all you’ve got.” ― Janis Joplin
7. “I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.” ― Carl Jung
8 of 25 Quotes About Being Yourself
8. “Just be you, be beautiful and be comfortable in your own skin.” ― Helen Edwards
9. “You change the world by being yourself.” ― Yoko Ono
10. “Never apologize for being yourself.” ― Paulo Coelho
Related: 15 Powerful Hard Times Quotes.
11. “The tighter you cling to your current identity, the harder it becomes to grow beyond it.” ― James Clear
12. “The world just wants your authentic truth.” ― Gabby Bernstein
13. “To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
14. “The freedom to be yourself is a gift only you can give yourself but once you do, no one can take it away.” ― Doe Zantamata
15. “Just be yourself. Let people see the real, imperfect, flawed, quirky, weird, beautiful, magical, person that you are!” ― Mandy Hale
16 of 25 Quotes About Being Yourself
16. “It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” ― André Gide
17. “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
18. “Be different; be unique; be yourself.” ― Christina Grimmie
19. “You’ve been criticizing yourself for years and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens.” ― Louise Hay
Related: 40 Wonderful Karma Quotes.
20. “To shine your brightest light is to be who you truly are.” ― Roy T. Bennett
21. “Authenticity is the daily practice of letting go of who we think we’re supposed to be and embracing who we are.” ― Brené Brown
22. “I think the reward for conformity is that everyone likes you except yourself.” ― Rita Mae Brown
23. “No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” ― Buckminster Fuller
24. “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” ― Dr. Seuss
25. “You wouldn’t worry so much about what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt
These quotes about being yourself come to tell us that everyone of us is special and has its own character, which is something that we should be happy with
No matter what we may face in this life, it is important to stay who we really are, and never abandon our values, beliefs and aspirations.
By accepting our reality, we can improve ourselves and achieve our own goals and dreams.
So, never be shy to defend and support yourself in order to allow your real self shines. Always be happy with who you really are and accept yourself, because you are so unique and no one is like you.