If you are searching for some inspirational Comparison Quotes, I think that the below quotes will really resonate with you.
Do you find yourself from time to another making comparison with others? Do you ever feel that you are not having luck, perhaps you feel that you don’t belong to the right country, or the right town?
Do you ever surf the social media and feel envious at the lives of so called ‘influencers’ that seems to you perfect? The next time that you start making comparison with others, use the achievements of others as a source of inspiration and motivation for you to start setting exciting goals and working towards achieving them.
Try to develop a positive mindset that helps you believe in yourself! Instead of letting the achievements of others destroy you, use them as a tool that inspires and encourages you to take positive actions.
I hope that the following Comparison Quotes will offer you more inspiration to enjoy living your own life, take your own journey and keep working towards reaching your own goals and dreams.
Related: 40 Inspirational Freedom Quotes.
25 Powerful Comparison Quotes
1. “Our time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
2. “Don’t compare your life to others. There’s no comparison between the sun and the moon. They shine when it’s their time.” – Unknown
3. “Comparison is the thief of joy.” – Theodore Roosevelt
4. “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.” – Zen Shin
5. “Every minute you spend wishing you had someone else’s life, is a minute spent wasting yours.” – Unknown
6. “Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.” – Coco Chanel
7. “There is no need for comparison. Be happy with yourself and find satisfaction in your work.” – Unknown
8. “Don’t compare your beginning to someone else’s middle.” – Tom Hiller
9. “Never compare your journey with someone else’s. Your journey is your journey, not a competition.” – Unknown
10. “Comparison kill creativity. Stop comparing and start creating.” – Unknown
11. “Personality begins where comparison leaves off. Be unique. Be memorable. Be confident. Be proud.” – Shannon L. Alder
Related: 30 Wonderful Positive Attitude Quotes.
12 of 25 Comparison Quotes
12. “Happiness is found when you stop comparing yourself to other people.” – Unknown
13. Don’t compare yourself to others, compare yourself to the person you were yesterday. – Jordan Peterson
14. “Your Highest Self only wants you to be at peace. It does not judge, compare, or demand that you defeat anyone or be better than anyone.” – Wayne Dyer
15. “Comparison is the best way to judge our progress but not with others, compare your yesterday with your today.” – Unknown
16. “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
17. “Don’t compare yourself to other people. Compare yourself to who you were and who you want to become.” – Unknown
18. “Run your own race and stop comparing yourself to others.” – Unknown
19. “When you are content to be simply yourself and don’t compare or compete, everybody will respect you.” – Lao Tzu
20. “Why compare yourself with others? No one in the entire world can do a better job of being you than you.” – Unknown
21. “I’m too busy working on my own grass to notice if yours is greener.” – Uknown
22. “Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.” – Judy Garland
23. “Stop comparing yourself to other people. You are an original. We are all different and it’s okay.” – Joyce Meyer
24. “Enjoy your own life without comparing it with that of another.” – Marquis de Condorcet
Related: 30 ‘life is too short’ quotes.
25 of 25 Comparison Quotes
25. “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” – Oscar Wilde
I hope that you have liked and enjoyed these powerful Comparison Quotes.
On one hand, comparing ourselves to others can encourage us to look for personal-improvement and offer us help to achieve success. On the other hand, it can make us feel negative about ourselves and become envious and low-confident.
So it better for us to focus on our unique strengths and try to overcome our weaknesses to become the very best version of ourselves.
Hopefully, these comparison quotes remind you to be yourself and never allow comparison with others to impact your self-confidence.