You might be one of many other people who enjoy reading inspirational quotes. If you are, then you will really enjoy these amazing Short Quotes that I have carefully chosen for you.
Quotes have the ability to make us more inspired and motivated. Some short quotes can really be our refuge to boost our mood and feel happier.
It is true that only reading quotes will not make a great change in our life, but they can at least change our view on life in a positive way and motivate us to do something about our life.
I have carefully gathered the following short quotes that I like the most and post them for you in this post. I hope these quotes bring you much inspiration as they did for me.
Related: 50 Most Inspirational Quotes of All Time.
50 Amazing Short Quotes
1. “Everything you can imagine is real.” – Pablo Picasso
2. “Every moment is a fresh beginning.” – T.S Eliot
3. “Happiness is not by chance, but by choice.” – Jim Rohn
4. “Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.” – Victor Hugo
5. “Start each day with a positive thought and a grateful heart.” – Roy T Bennett
6. “You must do the things you think you cannot do.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
7. “It’s never too late for a new beginning in your life.” – Joyce Meyer
8. “He who has a why to live can bear almost any how.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
9. “Why fit in when you were born to stand out.” – Dr Seuss
10. “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” – Maya Angelou
11. “Tough times never last but tough people do.” – Robert H. Schuller
12. “One day or day one. You decide!” – Unknown
13. “No one has ever become poor by giving.” – Anne Frank
14. “You have to make the rules, not follow them.” – Issac Newton
Related: 50 Wonderful Positive Quotes.
15 of 50 Amazing Short Quotes
15. “Always do what you are afraid to do.” – Ralph waldo Emerson
16. “The quieter you become, the more you can hear.” – Unknown
17. “Count your blessings, not your problems.” – Unknown
18. “The number one skill in life is not giving up.” – Bryant McGill
19. “Be the change you wish to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
20. “Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.” – Rumi
21. “Energy flows where attention goes.” – Tony Robbins
22. “You never fail until you stop trying.” – Albert Einstein
23. “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.” – Les Brown
24. “Make each day your masterpiece.” – John Wooden
25. “Thoughts lead to feelings. Feelings lead to actions. Actions leads to results.” – T. Harv Eker
26. “Turn your wounds into wisdom.” – Oprah Winfrey
27. “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” – Neale Donald Walsch
28. “Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
29. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
Related: 40 Motivational Brian Tracy Quotes.
30 of 50 Amazing Short Quotes
30. “Judge no one, just improve yourself.” – Unknown
31. “Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it.” – Charles Swindoll
32. “Dreams don’t work unless you do.” – John Maxwell
33. “I choose to make the rest of my life, the best of my life.” – Louise Hay
34. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
35. “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” – Confucius
36. “How people treat you is their karma, how you react is yours.” – Wayne Dyer
37. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” – George Bernard Shaw
38. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney
39. “Work hard, be kind, and amazing things will happen.” – Conan O’Brien
Related: 50 amazing Encouragement Quotes.
40 of 50 Short Quotes
40. “Don’t wait, the time will never be just right.” – Napoleon Hill
41. “Life is ours to be spent, not to be saved.” – D. H. Lawrence
42. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” – Jim Rohn
43. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
44. “Work hard in silence, let your success be the noise” – Unknown
45. “Impossible is just an opinion.” – Paulo Coelho
46. “We rise by lifting others.” – Robert Ingersoll
47. “There is no way to happiness – happiness is the way.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
48. “It always seem impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
49. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” – Henry David Thoreau
50. “Change your habits, change your life.” – Tom Corley
• We have to never underestimate our imagination. It can turn our life into something better. If we imagine to achieve our dreams, then it will be easy to realize that. Nothing is impossible even our imagination can come true one day of we have the courage to believe in it.
• In this life, wa can take advantage of every moment and make it a fresh start for us to start taking action over our dreams and goals. It’s never too late as long as we are still breathing.
• happiness does not come randomly, but rather by choosing to be happy. Everyone in this life can be happy regardless of his situation in all sides if he chooses to simply be happy and be grateful for the little things in his life.
• No matter what happen to us, it will not last forever. It will not be something permanent as it will change as the time moves on. So, never get worried because of temporary situations.
• Every morning, we have to wake up knowing that today will be a great day. Starting our day with positive thoughts and showing gratitude can have a great impact on our day. It can make us make the most of everyday.
Related: 30 Motivational Quotes About Life.
I hope that you liked these amazing short quotes after reading them.
This list of short quotes is a great source of wisdom and inspiration. It is only a few words that give plenty of life lessons.
The quotes I have shared with you belong to many people such as historical figures, writers, great thinkers and famous motivational speakers.
If you like the above quotes, you can share them with your family members or friends. This will help spreading positivity and motivation around the world.