50 Wonderful Kindness Quotes That Will Brighten Your Day
I hope that these beautiful Kindness Quotes inspire you to always be a kind person to those who are in your surroundings.
We all know that this life can be more beautiful with more kindness and compassion. Being a kind individual is a wonderful virtue to have.
The great matter about kindness is that the more you are kind to others, the more you will be treated with kindness. This is what is called karma. I hope that you enjoy reading these wonderful kindness quotes that I have picked for you.
Related: 40 Wonderful Freedom Quotes.
50 Wonderful Kindness Quotes
1. “No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.” — Aesop
2. “Just imagine how different the world could be if we all spoke to everyone with respect and kindness.” — Holly Branson
3. “Kindness is always fashionable, and always welcome.” — Amelia Barr
4. “Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair, but manifestations of strength and resolution.” — Kahlil Gibran
5. “The wonderful thing is that it’s so incredibly easy to be kind.” — Ingrid Newkirk
6. “A little thought and a little kindness are often worth more than a great deal of money.” — John Ruskin
7. “Kind words do not cost much. Yet they accomplish much.” — Blaise Pascal
8. “My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness.” — Dalai Lama
9. “Life becomes easier and more beautiful when we can see the good in other people.” — Roy T. Bennett
10. “Love and kindness go hand in hand.” — Marian Keyes
11. “There’s no such things as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end.” — Scott Adams
12. “Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference. They bless the one who receives them, and they bless you, the giver.” — Barbara De Angelis
13. “No one has ever become poor by giving.” — Anne Frank
14. “A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal.” — Steve Maraboli
Related: 40 Wonderful Karma Quotes.
15 of 50 Kindness Quotes
15. “The end result of kindness is that it draws people to you.” — Anita Roddick
16. “I always say that kindness is the greatest beauty that you can have.” — Andie MacDowell
17. “When words are both true and kind, they can change the world.” — Buddha
18. “Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.” — Lao Tzu
19. “Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” — Mark Twain
20. “Be mindful. Be grateful. Be positive. Be true. Be kind.” — Roy T. Bennett
21. “Always be a little kinder than necessary.” — James M. Barrie
22. “To understand everything is to forgive everything.” — Osho
23. “You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
24. “Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.” — Unknown
25. “Kindness gives birth to kindness.” — Sophocles
26. “True beauty is born through our actions and aspirations and in the kindness we offer to others.” — Alek Wek
27. “Three things in human life are important: the first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind.” — Henry James
28. “Kindness, I’ve discovered, is everything in life.” — Isaac Bashevis Singer
29. “Wherever there is a human being, there is an opportunity for a kindness.” — Lucius Annaeus Seneca
30 of 50 Kindness Quotes
30. “A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.” — William Arthur Ward
31. “Be kind to unkind people – they need it the most.” — Unknown
32. “Kindness is a powerful tool that can help change the world.” — Unknown
33. “The most important thing in life is to be kind. That’s what will make you truly beautiful.” — Unknown
34. “Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.” — Mother Teresa
35. “The greatest gift you can give someone is your kindness and attention.” — Unknown
36. “Kindness is the golden chain by which society is bound together.” — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
37. “In a world where you can be anything, be kind.” — Unknown
38. “The best portion of a good man’s life is his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love.” — William Wordsworth
39. “If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.” — Booker T. Washington
40 of 50 Kindness Quotes
40. “Kindness is a universal language that crosses all boundaries and knows no limits.” — Unknown
41. “Kindness is the only service that will stand the storm of life and not wash out.” — Unknown
42. “The greatest act of kindness is seen in a smile.” — Unknown
43. “A little thought and a little kindness are often worth more than a great deal of money.” — John Ruskin
44. “One of the most important things you can do on this earth is to let people know they are not alone.” — Shannon L. Alder
45. “Kindness is the oil that takes the friction out of life.” — Unknown
46. “The world is full of kind people. If you can’t find one, be one.” — Unknown
47. “Kindness and politeness are not overrated at all. They’re underused.” — Tommy Lee Jones
48. “Kindness is a gift everyone can afford to give.” — Unknown
49. “Kindness is spreading sunshine into people’s lives regardless of the weather.” — Unknown
50 of 50 Kindness Quotes
50. “Kindness is a powerful force that can heal the world.” — Unknown
These beautiful kindness quotes comes to remind us that even a small behavior of kindness can have a great impact on the world we are living in.
These kindness quotes inspire us to do our best to be more aware of what we say and do when dealing with others. They encourage us to be the best version of ourselves.
By acting with kindness in our day to day life, we can turn the world into a beautiful place to live in for ourselves and for those who are in our environment.