40 Wonderful Karma Quotes That Will Highly Inspire You
Hello everyone! In this post, I am going to share with you wonderful Karma Quotes, that I hope they will inspire you to treat others well so that you will also be treated well in the future.
Karma is a word that belongs to the sanskrit, and it means “action”. It is one of the main words in the eastern religions such as Buddhism and Hinduism.
Karma is simply means the cause and effect. In other words, every action taken by a person will affect him or her later. Karma is not only applied on actions, but it also includes people’s thoughts and words.
You might have read the sayings of “what goes around, comes around” and “you reap what you sow”. These phrases are a reminder for us that everything we do will come back to us, whether it is good or bad. So, always remember to do good for others, as it will come back to you in the future.
I really hope that you will enjoy reading this beautiful list of Karma Quotes.
Related: 50 Beautiful Friendship Quotes.
40 Wonderful Karma Quotes
1. “Remember, what you do now will come back to you in the future. Life has a funny way of making you deal with what you make others go through.” ― Unknown
2. “Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference. They bless the one who receives them, and they bless you, the giver.” ― Barbara De Angelis
3. “Everything in your life is a reflection of a choice you have made. If you want a different result, then make a different choice.” ― Unknow
4. “Nothing happens by chance, by fate. You create your own fate by your actions. That’s Karma.” ― Unknown
5. “Karma’s just sharpening her nails and finishing her drink. She says she’ll be with you shortly.” ― Unknown
6. “Sow a thought, and you reap an act; Sow an act, and you reap a habit; Sow a habit and you reap a character; Sow a character, and you reap a destiny.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
7. “If you give a good thing to the world, then over time your Karma will be good, and you’ll receive good.” ― Russell Simmons
8. “How people treat you is their Karma. How you react is yours.” ― Wayne Dyer
9. “Karma goes around, comes around. Keep your circle positive. Speak good words. Think good thoughts. Do good deeds.” ― Unknown
Related: 50 Most Inspirational Quotes of All Time.
10 of 40 Karma Quotes
10. “Some people create their own storms and then get mad when it rains.” ― Unknown
11. “Live a good and honorable life. Then, when you are older you can look back and enjoy it a second time.” ― Dalai Lama
12. “Don’t waste time on revenge. The people who hurt you will eventually face their own Karma.” ― Unknown
13. “Just remember that all the sh*t someone puts you through, sooner or later finds its way back to them.” ― Unknown
14. “Life is an echo. What you send out comes back. What you sow, you reap. What you give, you get. What you see in others, exists in you.” ― Unknown
15. “I’m a true believer in Karma. You get what you give, whether it’s bad or good.” ― Sandra Bullock
16. “People who create their own drama deserve their own Karma.” ― Unknown
17. “The best revenge is always to just happily move on and let Karma do the rest.” ― Unknown
18. “Karma, simply put, is an action for an action, good or bad.” ― Stephen Richards
19. “If you have to choose between being kind and being right, choose being kind and you’ll always be right.” ― Unknown
Related: Beautiful “life is too short” Quotes.
20 of 40 Karma Quotes
20. “What goes around comes around.” ― Unknown
21. “Karma has no menu. You get served what you deserve.” ― Unknown
22. “Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.” ― Unknown
23. “Forgive the person and their actions, never give in to hate. Let it go, set it free, and Karma will take care of what is meant to be.” ― Unknown
24. “Revenge will never solve anything, karma will.” ― Unknown
25. “The Law of Karma is also called the Law of Cause and Effect, Action and Reaction and: as you sow, so shall you reap.” ― Unknown
26. “Karma never loses an address.” ― Unknown
27. “Most times, how you treat your children is how they grow up to treat you.” ― Unknown
28. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” ― Robert Louis Stevenson
29. “Realize that everything connects to everything else.” ― Leonardo DaVinci
30 of 40 karma Quotes
30. “Karma isn’t a b!tch; it’s a mirror.” ― Unknown
31. “The ones you judge today may be the judgments you endure tomorrow.” ― Unknown
32. “You cannot do harm to someone because someone has done harm to you. You will pay just like they will.” ― Ericka Williams
33. “Every moment of your life, you perform an action—physically, mentally, emotionally, and energy-wise. Each action creates a certain memory. That is karma.” ― Sadhguru
34. “Show a little faith in someone when they need it. It’s amazing how it comes back around to you.” ― Garon Whited
35. “You reap what you sow: Life is like a boomerang. Our thoughts, deeds and words return to us sooner or later, with astounding accuracy.” ― Grant M. Bright
36. “There is a wonderful mythical law of nature that the three things we crave most in life: Happiness, Freedom, and Peace of mind—are always attained by giving them to someone else.” ― Peyton Conway March
37. “Sometimes you get the karma. Sometimes you are the karma.” ― Unknown
38. “If your actions were to boomerang back on you instantly, would you still act the same?” ― Unknown
39. “Often when someone hurts you, they aren’t hurting you because you are you. They are hurting you because they are them.” ― Karen Salmansohn
40. “When you plant a seed of love, it is you that blossoms.” ― Ma Jaya Sati Bhagavati
Related: 30 Wonderful Healing Quotes.
To conclude, karma is a power that affects us and the life we live in. It gives us wisdom to do only the good things and to treat others well and never hurt them.
I hope that this list of Karma Quotes will be as a reminder for us to be more aware of our actions and how that will affect us in the future. Remember that what you do will come back to you in unexpected ways.
So, let us try to do our best to make this world a peaceful place to live, in order to make life better for us and for those who are around us.