Hello everyone! In this article, I am going to share with you some motivational purpose quotes that will help you live your purpose.
In this life, it can take a long time for the majority of people before they are able to find out their own gifts, talents and purpose. On the other hand, there are some people who are lucky to discover their goals and purpose early in life and they seem to completely enjoying this life.
There’s no suitable time to find out your purpose in this life because each one of us live a different life according to his or her circumstances. Finding your purpose in life is an interesting trip that demands enough self-reflection, communicating with others, and discovering what are your passions.
Once you finally find out what passion you have in life and begin to share it with others, it will give you the real meaning of life.
I hope that the bellow Purpose Quotes will bring you inspiration to find out what really interests you and start having a purpose to live your life.
25 Purpose Quotes That Will Help You Live Your Purpose:
1. “If you can’t figure out your purpose, figure out your passion. For your passion will lead you right into your purpose.” ― T. D Jackes
2.”Clarify your purpose. What is the why behind everything you do? When we know this in life or design it is very empowering and the path is clear.” ― Jack Canfield
3.”There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” ― Maya Angelou
4. “Knowing your purpose gives meaning to your life.” ― Rick Warren
5 of 25 Purpose Quotes
5.“Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction.” ― John F. Kennedy
6. “When you walk in purpose, you collide with destiny.” ― Ralph Buchanan
7. “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” ― Henry David Thoreau
8. “Nothing is more creative… nor destructive… than a brilliant mind with a purpose.” ― Dan Brown
9. “The greatest thing in this world is not so much where we stand as in what direction we are moving.” ― Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
10. “When you have purpose, you don’t have time for negativity.” ― Mark Victor Hansen
11. “People who use time wisely spend it on activities that advance their overall purpose in life.” ― John C. Maxwell
12. “Accept yourself, your strengths, your weaknesses, your truths, and know what tools you have to fulfill your purpose.” ― Steve Maraboli
13. “The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
14. “The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.” ― Pablo Picasso
15 of 25 Quotes:
15. “There is no greater gift you can give or receive than to honor your calling. It’s why you were born. And how you become most truly alive.” ― Oprah Winfrey
16. “The greatest tragedy in life is not death, but a life without a purpose.” ― Myles Munroe
17. “We must have a theme, a goal, a purpose in our lives. If you don’t know where you’re aiming, you don’t have a goal.” ― Mary Kay Ash
18. “Believe in your heart that you’re meant to live a life full of passion, purpose, magic and miracles.” ― Roy T. Bennett
19. “Always remember to fall asleep with a dream and wake up with a purpose.” ― Unknown
20. “The best way to lengthen out our days is to walk steadily and with a purpose.” ― Charles Dickens
21. “You don’t decide what your purpose is in life you discover it. Your purpose is your reason for living.” ― Bob Proctor
22. “Allow your passion to become your purpose, and it will one day become your profession.” ― Gabrielle Bernstein
23. “Your greatest self has been waiting your whole life; don’t make it wait any longer.” ― Steve Maraboli
24. “Your dream doesn’t have an expiration date. Take a deep breath and try again.” ― KT Witten
25. “The mystery of human existence lies not in just staying alive, but in finding something to live for.” ― Fyodor Dostoyevsky
T. D Jackes tells us that the things that we passionate about will lead us to discover our true purpose in this life. He shows us that passion is very important.
Jack Canfield says that our purpose in life would be clear if we had clear interests. What we do should be behind achieving clear goals and that’s what makes us find our purpose in general.
Maya Angelou says that we will be suffering if we don’t put our skills, gifts and passion into practice. She invite us to use our abilities in good things to make our life better.
Rick Wareren also expresses the importance of having a purpose in life. He says that living a life without a purpose is meaningless and has no enjoyment at all.
John F. Kennedy says that having a successful and happy life needs more than just efforts and courage. It requires planning, setting goals, having a purpose and a clear way.