Hello everyone! In this post, we are going to read some wonderful Joe Rogan quotes. These quotes will highly motivate and inspire you.
Joe Rogan is a famous comedian. He also work for MMA as an announcer. Besides that, he is a martial artist and a well known Podcast host. His podcats gets so many listeners from different parts of the world. The Joe Rogan Experiences is one of his popular podcast that has many followers.
Joe Rogan quotes reflect completely his own views generally on life and the world. These views that seem controversial in most times.
His messages are, in most times, sent to motivate people, to push them to take challeneges and to make them wisely think. Joe Rogan always want to encourage people to develop critical thinking so that they can improve themeselves and grow.
Joe Rogan quotes are always inspirational. They explore many important subjects like the nature of consciousness, the power of thinking positively and the importance of self-awarness.
Related: 40 Motivational Brian Tracy Quotes.
40 Motivational Joe Rogan Quotes
1. “The key to happiness doesn’t lay in numbers in a bank account but in the way we make others feel and the way they make us feel.” – Joe Rogan
2. “All the time that you spend complaining, you could instead be hustling. You could be chasing your dream. You could be figuring out what you’re doing wrong and improving your life.” – Joe Rogan
3. “Your attitude has a giant effect not just on your life, but on other peoples lives around you.” – Joe Rogan
4. “There’s only one way to get good at anything; you surround yourself with the best who are doing exactly what you do and you force yourself to keep up and inspire each other.” – Joe Rogan
5 of 40 Joe Rogan Quotes
5. “If things aren’t going the way you want them to go, then do something about it! Quit talking about your problems and go out and do something to fix them!” – Joe Rogan
6. “90% of success is just showing up. Get there and start working. You’re not going to feel perfect everyday. There’s gotta be those days you push through.” – Joe Rogan
7. “Live your life like you’re the hero in your own movie.” – Joe Rogan
8. “We define ourselves far too often by our past failures. That’s not you. You are this person right now. You’re the person who has learned from those failures. Build confidence and momentum with each good decision you make from here on out and choose to be inspired.” – Joe Rogan
9. “Be the hero of your own story.” – Joe Rogan
10. “Get better at whatever you’re doing. So what if you suck at it now. Everybody sucks at everything when they start. But if you love it, and don’t lie to yourself, then get better at it.” – Joe Rogan
11. “The Universe rewards calculated risk and passion.” – Joe Rogan
Related: 25 Motivational Jay Shetty Quotes.
12 of 40 Motivational Joe Rogan Quotes
12. “It’s been one of the most important tools for me in personal growth for understanding myself, who I am, and what effect I do have on other people.” – Joe Rogan
13. “I realized a long time ago that instead of being jealous you can be inspired and appreciative. It carries more energy to you.” – Joe Rogan
14. “There is a direct correlation between positive energy and positive results.” – Joe Rogan
15. “The time you spend hating on someone robs you of your own time. You are literally hating on yourself and you don’t even realize it.” – Joe Rogan
16. “Once you understand what excellence is all about, you see how excellence manifests itself in any discipline.” – Joe Rogan
17. “Write down what you would like to fix about your life and go out and do it the right way.” – Joe Rogan
18. “Do things that are difficult. It’s very important to struggle. You don’t get to know yourself without struggle. You don’t know who you are until you get tested.” – Joe Rogan
19. “Work for that feeling that you have accomplished something…Don’t waste your time on this earth without making a mark.” – Joe Rogan
Related: Amazing Inspirational Joyce Meyer Quotes.
20 of 40 Joe Rogan Quotes
20. “Greatness and madness are next door neighbors and they often borrow each other’s sugar.” – Joe Rogan
21. “I’m obsessed to extreme winners because I think there’s a madness to it. I truly believe that in order to truly be great at something you have to give into a certain amount of madness.” – Joe Rogan
22. “Excellence in anything increases your potential in everything.” – Joe Rogan
23. “The time you spend hating on someone robs you of your own time. You are literally hating yourself and you don’t even realize it.” – Joe Rogan
24. “It’s very important to help people figure out how to manage life, to help people figure out how to think, help inspire them, help show them what can be gained from setting goals and achieving them and that excellent feeling – and that becomes contagious.” – Joe Rogan
25. “If you can control what you eat, you can control all other aspects of your life.” – Joe Rogan
26. “The people I know that have the hardest time keeping it together emotionally are people that don’t work out.” – Joe Rogan
27. “Do things that are difficult. It’s very important to struggle. You don’t get to know yourself without struggle. You don’t know who you are until you get tested.” – Joe Rogan
28 of 40 Joe Rogan Quotes
28. “Selling your life to sit in a box and work for a machine. An uncaring machine that demands productivity that doesn’t understand you and doesn’t want to understand you… There’s no natural behaviour. Everyone is wearing clothes they don’t want to wear. Everybody is showing up and doing something they don’t want to do. They have no connection to it. That’s the problem with our society.” – Joe Rogan
29. “In all my travelings, all my life adventures; I have to say I still don’t know what life is, absolutely no clue, and it is a subject that is constantly on my mind. One thing I do know for a fact is that the nicer we are to our fellow human beings, the nicer the universe is to us.” – Joe Rogan
30. “Write down things you want to improve. Write down things you won’t tolerate from yourself. Write down things you never want to see yourself do again.” – Joe Rogan
31. “I love a success story, but even more than a success story; I like a dude who f**ks his life up and gets his life together again story.” – Joe Rogan
32. “The people I know that have the hardest time keeping it together emotionally are people that don’t work out.” – Joe Rogan
Related: 40 Wonderful Karma Quotes.
33 of 40 Joe Rogan Quotes
33. “The time you spend hating on someone robs you of your own time. You are literally hating on yourself and you don’t even realize it.” – Joe Rogan
34. “What’s interesting about science is that we’re constantly discovering new things about the universe, about ourselves, about our bodies, about diseases, about the possibilities of the future. It’s amazing. Science is one of the coolest things about being a human being, without a doubt.” – Joe Rogan
35. “If you ever start taking things too seriously, just remember that we are talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe.” – Joe Rogan
36. “Be cool to people. Be nice to as many people as you can. Smile to as many people as you can, and have them smile back at you.” – Joe Rogan
37. “I want to talk about the nature of human beings or how we’re evolving as a race.” – Joe Rogan
38. “Someone else’s success does not equal a failure for you.” – Joe Rogan
39. “There’s a direct correlation between positive energy and positive results in the physical form.” – Joe Rogan
40 of 40 Joe Rogan Quotes
40. “Build confidence and momentum with each good decision you make from here on out and choose to be inspired.” – Joe Rogan
The true happiness is not the quantity of money we collect. But, it is the way we treat others and how we impact them and vise versa.
Instead of wasting our time complaining, it is better to spend that time planning and working on our goals dreams. We have to remember that failure is what lead us to success by knowing our mistakes and learn from them.
The attitude plays an important role in deciding the type of life we want. We have to always have a positive attitude as it will make our life better and it can also influence the people around us in a great way.
If we are looking for self-improvement, we have to make our circle include only those who can inspire us and inspire them in return.
Related: 50 Motivational Jim Rohn Quotes.
Everyone in this life face troubles at certain times in their life. This is something normal. It is our duty to try to do our best afforts to solve any problem instead of staying without taking any action about them.
I hope that you really enjoyed these motivational Joe Rogan Quotes while you were reading them.