Hello everyone! In this post, I am going to share with you a wonderful list of Monday Motivational Quotes that will highly inspire you to start the week ahead with full energy and enthusiasm.
Every Monday morning, each of us has a specific feeling. I just want to ask you about your feeling during that moment and what do you do when the alarm clock goes off. Do you wake up immediately feeling energetic and excited for the week ahead? Or do you feel upset knowing that the weekend has gone too fast?
On Monday, there are some people who start counting the days down wishing these days will go fast until Friday comes again. On the other hand, there are some others who start each day with energy and try to make the most of every day.
I hope that the following Monday Motivational Quotes will be a great source of inspiration that can help you start each week with a grateful heart and a positive mindset.
Have a great week!
50 Monday Motivational Quotes
1. Embrace Monday with a smile. Your positive energy will create a ripple effect throughout the week.
2. “People are capable, at any time in their lives, of doing what they dream of.” ― Paulo Coelho
3. “Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.” ― Zig Ziglar
4. “There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.” ― Albert Einstein
5. “Learn how to be happy with what you have while you pursue all that you want.” ― Jim Rohn
6. “Why fit in when you were born to stand out?” ― Dr Seuss
7. “If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants.” ― Isaac Newton
8. Monday is a day of beginnings and new starts. It’s a day where the week is before you and the possibilities are endless.
9. “Negative people need drama like oxygen. Stay positive, it’ll take their breath away.” ― Tony Gaskins
10. “It’s never too late for a new beginning in your life.” ― Joyce Meyer
11. “You have within you right now, everything you need to deal with whatever the world can throw at you.” ― Brian Tracy
12. “If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way.” ― Martin Luther King Jr
13. “There will always be someone who can’t see your worth. Don’t let it be you.” ― Mel Robbins
14. “Decide what you want. Believe you can have it. Believe that you deserve it, and believe it’s possible for you.” ― Jack Canfield
15 of 50 Monday Motivational Quotes
15. “Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.” ― Og Mandino
16. Monday morning is a fresh start, a clean slate, and a chance to set the tone for the week ahead.
17. “Today’s a great day to behave as the person you’ve always wanted to be.” ― Robin Sharma
18. “Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.” ― Wayne Dyer
19. I do not fix problems. I fix my thinking. Then problems fix themselves. ― Louise Hay
20. “If you will change, everything will change for you.” ― Jim Rohn
21. Monday is the day to be unstoppable, to believe in yourself, and to achieve your dreams.
22. This is your Monday reminder: You can handle whatever the week throws at you.
23. “You will never change anything that you are willing to tolerate.” ― Myles Munroe
24. Monday: New Day, New Week, New Me.
25. Monday is the day to set goals and crush them. Believe in yourself and your abilities.
26. “People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.” ― Dale Carnegie
27. Monday is the day to be fearless. Go after what sets your soul on fire.
28. “Go first class in everything you do. You can’t afford to go any other way.” ― David J. Schwartz
29. “Let your hopes, not your hurts, shape your future.” ― Robert H. Schuller
30 of 50 Monday Quotes
30. “Strong minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, weak minds discuss people.” ― Socrates
31. “We cannot become what we need by remaining what we are.” ― John Maxwell
32. “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.” ― Zig Ziglar
33. “Expect the best, plan for the worst, and prepare to be surprised.” ― Denis Waitley
34. “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” ― Maya Angelou
35. Your potential is limitless. Don’t waste a single Monday doubting yourself.
36. The magic of a new week begins with Monday. Let’s make it a week to remember.
37. “Every action you take is a vote for the type of person you wish to become.” ― James Clear
38. “You don’t get in life what you want; you get in life what you are.” ― Les Brown
39. “Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.” ― Jim Rohn
40. You are capable of achieving greatness. Use this Monday to take the first step toward your dreams.
41. “The highest form of wealth is the ability to wake up every morning and say, “I can do whatever I want today.” ― The Psychology of Money
42. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt
43. Embrace Monday morning with a smile; it’s the perfect opportunity to make this week amazing.
44. When you focus on the good, the good gets better.
45 of 50 Monday Motivational Quotes
45. “Mondays are the start of the work week which offer new beginnings 52 times a year!” ― David Dweck
46. “A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference.” ― Winnie the Pooh
47. “Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.” ― George Bernard Shaw
48. “Remember. Every day, some ordinary person does something extraordinary. Today, it’s your turn.” ― Lou Holtz
49. “Life’s biggest tragedy is that we get old too soon and wise too late.” ― Benjamin Franklin
50. “You master Monday! You start winning the day! You start winning the week! Then the month! Then the year!” ― Eric Thomas
The collection of Monday Motivational Quotes above can be a great source of motivation to start the week with full energy and passion.
Monday seem to be the difficult day of the week for so many people, but with a positive attitude and mindset, Monday can also be an opportunity to have a new beginning to achieve our goals and dreams.
I hope that these Monday Motivational Quotes will help you to adopt a positive mindset, focus on your goals and do your best every day.
So, take some of your time today and read these inspirational quotes to help you start each Monday with a new perspective and a strong will.