Hello everyone! In this post, I am going to share with you 40 Positive Mindset Quotes that I hope you will enjoy reading.
We are all aware of the important impact that our thinking and our mindset have on our feelings and our actions every day. Having a positive mindset makes us more confident, optimistic and happy.
On the hand, when we have a negative mindset, we feel lethargic and as if nothing is working for us. Building a positive mindset is not something difficult. You can start the habit of positive thinking like any other habits. You have only to keep going until it becomes something easy for you.
In fact, we can control our mindset more than we can imagine. The mistake that we make is that we allow those temporary negative feelings to stay in our minds and gradually start controlling our mindset, while we can always choose to delete them from our head.
It is your responsibility to take actions and make decisions that you see they can help you develop a positive mindset, that will surely affect positively all your sides of life.
I hope that the following collection of Positive Mindset Quotes will inspire you to have a positive mindset.
40 Positive Mindset Quotes That Will Inspire You
1. “Change your thoughts and you change your world.” – Norman Vincent Peale
2. “Don’t dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.” – Buddha
3. “Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind and nourish with repetition and emotion will one day become a reality.” – Earl Nightingale
4. “Get your mind going in the right direction and you’ll get your life going in the right direction.” – Joel Osteen
5. “The more you feed your mind with positive thoughts, the more you can attract great things into your life.” – Roy Bennett
6. “You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.” – Joyce Meyer
7. “When you become the master of your mind, you are master of everything.” – Swami Satchidananda
8. “Whatever your mind can conceive and believe it can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill
9. “Feed your mind just as you do your body. Feed it with good ideas, wherever they can be found. Always be on the lookout for a good idea; a business idea, a product idea, a service idea, an idea for personal improvement. Every new idea will help to refine your philosophy. Your philosophy will guide your life, and your life will unfold with distinction and pleasure.” – Jim Rohn
10 of 40 Positive Mindset Quotes
10. “You’ve got to win in your mind before you win in your life.” – John Addison
11. “Every thought we think is creating our future.” – Louise Hay
12. “It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” – Aristotle
13. “What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds.” – Wayne Dyer
14. “The mind is everything. What you think you become.” – Buddha
15. “Your mind is precious. It has the power to unlock infinite possibilities.” – Joel Annesley
16. “The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear.” – Brian Tracy
17. “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.” – Roy T. Bennett
18. “The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be kindled.” – Plutarch
19. “Keep an open mind; It’s the only way new things can get in.” – Colleen Hoover
20 of 40 Quotes
20. “Your strongest muscle and worst enemy is your mind. Train it well.” – Unknown
21. “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” – Christian D. Larson
22. “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” – Albert Schweitzer
23. “Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
24. “The only way to achieve the impossible is to believe it is possible.” – Charles Kingsleigh
25. “If ever you think that you’re losing control of a situation, just shift your mindset and watch your situation change.” – Dr. Amelia Rose
26. “Your thoughts are seeds that you plant.” – Wayne Dyer
27. “As you sow in your subconscious mind, so shall you reap in your body and environment.” – Joseph Murphy
28. “Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.” – Marcus Aurelius
29. “You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you.” – James Allen
30 of 40 Quotes
30. “Once your mindset changes, everything on the outside will change along with it.” – Steve Maraboli
31. “The only thing that stands between you and your dream is the will to try and the belief that it is actually possible.” – Joel Brown
32. “Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.” – Zig Ziglar
33. “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Nelson Mandela
34. “The power of imagination makes us infinite.” – John Muir
35. “A positive attitude can really make dreams come true – it did for me.” – David Bailey
36. “Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.” – Unknown
37. “Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer.” – William S. Burroughs
38. “The mind, once stretched by a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
39. “The mind is everything; it starts every action, fuels every thought, and influences every aspect of life.” – Unknown
40. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky
I hope that you have enjoyed reading this amazing list of Positive Mindset Quotes. These quotes come to remind us that our thoughts have a great power on our feelings and actions.
These quotes show us that our mindset is responsible for our life and that by thinking positively, we can enjoy a better life.
In fact, these quotes remain a great source of inspiration and motivation to achieve your goals. So, the next time you need some encouragement, return to these Positive Mindset Quotes to help you keep going.