Hello everyone! In this post, I am going to share with you a list of Muhammad Ali quotes that I believe you will enjoy reading them.
Muhammad Ali is legend of boxing who was a champion of the world in heavyweight for three times. The magical boxer was also known for his humorous words and motivational speaking.
Muhammad Ali quotes inspire many people around the world, and reveal his great view on the life. The legendary boxer was known for his passion and intelligence that made express his opinion and speak wise words.
Muhammad Ali was a strong civil rights defender, a cultural ambassador and a rare heavyweight talent. Also, he was liked by millions of people around the world.
All Muhammad Ali quotes reveal his positive and motivational view on life. I hope that he inspires you by his following quotes.
Muhammad Ali Quotes That Will Inspire You
1. “I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” – Muhammad Ali
2. “What you’re thinking is what you’re becoming.” – Muhammad Ali
3. “If my mind can conceive it, if my heart can believe it – then I can achieve it.” – Muhammad Ali
4. “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.” – Muhammad Ali
5. “To be a great champion you must believe you are the best. If not pretend you are.” – Muhammad Ali
6. “I don’t count my sit-ups; I only start counting when it starts hurting because they’re the only ones that count.” – Muhammad Ali
7. “Float like a butterfly. Sting like a bee. His hands can’t hit what his eyes can’t see.” – Muhammad Ali
8. “A man who has no imagination has no wings.” – Muhammad Ali
9. “A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.” – Muhammad Ali
10 of 25 Muhammad Ali Quotes
10. “I’ve made my share of mistakes along the way, but if I have changed even one life for the better, I haven’t lived in vain.” – Muhammad Ali
11. “Age is whatever you think it is.” – Muhammad Ali
12. “It isn’t the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it’s the pebble in your shoe.” – Muhammad Ali
13. “The greatest victory in life is to rise above the material things that we once valued most.” – Muhammad Ali
14. “Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you’re going to be right.” – Muhammad Ali
15. “I am the greatest. I said that even before I knew I was. I figured that if I said it enough, I would convince the world that I really was the greatest.” – Muhammad Ali
16. “It’s not bragging if you can back it up.” – Muhammad Ali
17. “I am an ordinary man who worked hard to develop the talent I was given. I believed in myself, and I believe in the goodness of others.” – Muhammad Ali
18. “We can’t be brave without fear.” – Muhammad Ali
19 of 25 Inspiring Quotes
19. “Champions aren’t made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them—a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill.” – Muhammad Ali
20. “Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth.” – Muhammad Ali
21. “Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It’s a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” – Muhammad Ali
22. “If you even dream of beating me you’d better wake up and apologize.” – Muhammad Ali
23. “You don’t have to be in a boxing ring to be a great fighter. As long as you are true to yourself, you will succeed in your fight for that in which you believe.” – Muhammad Ali
24. “Don’t count the days; make the days count.” – Muhammad Ali
25. “I’m so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark.” – Muhammad Ali
• Success does not come from being comfortable. It comes from working hard and suffering pain for a long time. This is what will bring us a great future. So, we should not give up too soon because we might feel it hard. We have to be patient in though times.
• The kind of thoughts we have in our head play an important role in determining our future. If we have positive thoughts, then we will have a great future. On the other hand, if we always think negatively, all those thoughts will come true one day.
• Believing in ourselves is so important to achieve our goals and dreams. It is the only way that pushes us to keep going and never giving up until we reach our destination.
• Our comfort zone is our worst enemy. We will not develop ourselves or achieve anything if we stay there. Only taking risks is what will make us acquire skills and experience.
• We have to trust ourselves and believe in our capabilities to be great champions in this life. If we find it hard, then we should pretend that and as the time moves on, it will be a fact.
I hope that you get inspired while you were reading this list of amazing muhammad Ali Quotes.
Muhammad Ali was not only a boxer champion, he was also a strong defender of social rights and a strong personality that inspired millions of people in all the planet.
His wise speech was as great as his performance in the boxing area, and his quotes are until now a great source of inspiration and motivation for many people. Muhammad Ali will always stay a legend in the history.