Hello everyone! Today’s post will be about some motivational Jay Shetty Quotes. Jay Shetty is considered among the biggest influencers in the world. He is a motivational speaker and youtuber. Jay Shetty motivates and inspires a lot of people from different countries with his motivational and inspirational quotes and words.
Our friend was born in London, and he spend 3 years as a monk in india. There, he learned a lot about the secrets of life. He took much wisdom from many Gurus and books of Hinduism.
In 2016, he started his video channel, and since that time, Jay Shetty’s videos were viewed around 4 billion times. Also, He was followed by 20 million from all the world. Jay Shetty is considered now as one of the most famous people on the internet.
In his vidoes, Jay talk about different topics such as life purpose, wellness, relationships and mental health. I highly invite you to follow him on his social media profiles.
I have carefully selected for you some of the best Jay Shetty Quotes that will surely inspire and motivate you.
25 Jay Shetty Quotes:
1. “Don’t be afraid of new beginnings, from new people, new energy, new surroundings, and new challenges. Embrace new chances at happiness.” – Jay Shetty
2. “I believe you should focus your life on observing the little things, because one day you look back and realize they were the big things.” – Jay Shetty
3. “Think about what you can do right now, not what you wish you had done before.” – Jay Shetty
4. “Being positive doesn’t mean you don’t ever have negative thoughts. It just means you don’t let those thoughts control your life.” – Jay Shetty
5 of 25 Jay Shetty Quotes:
5. “One of the biggest reasons we don’t achieve our goals is we say yes to too many things that are not our priority and no to too many things that are our priority.” – Jay Shetty
6. “When nobody else celebrates you, learn to celebrate yourself. When nobody else compliments you, then compliment yourself. It’s not up to other people to keep you encouraged. It’s up to you. Encouragement should come from the inside.” – Jay Shetty
7. “Too many of us set these lofty goals but never break them down into the building blocks of how we are actually going to get there.” – Jay Shetty
8. “Our words have more power than we even believe. Our words define our reality. We need to pick them carefully. Make sure you taste your words before you spit them out.” – Jay Shetty
9. “We force ourselves out of bed to live the same day again and again and call it a life.” – Jay Shetty
10 of 25 Quotes:
10. “What you want exists. Don’t settle until you get it.” – Jay Shetty
11. “Reading changes your mind, applying changes your life!” – Jay Shetty
12. “It’s important to figure out who you’re not, in order to figure out who you are.” – Jay Shetty
13. “You don’t know what you need in your life until you figure out who you are.” – Jay Shetty
14. “There are five levels of growth – learn, experiment, perform, struggle, and thrive. We’re always in one of these five stages, and if you really want to experience growth, you can’t skip any.” – Jay Shetty
15. “Stop trying to find the right person; be the right person. Instead of being with someone who makes you happy, first be someone who makes you happy.” – Jay Shetty
16. “The best people to surround yourself with are the people that bring out the best in you.” – Jay Shetty
17. “We will keep facing the same test until we learn the lesson we are meant to learn. The same situations, relationships, issues will keep arising in our lives until we recognize what we are supposed to take away. We can save ourselves from so much trouble if we choose to listen, observe and adapt.” – Jay Shetty
18. “The thing about limitations is that they are only true as long as you believe in them. So, instead of believing in your limitations, start believing in yourself.” – Jay Shetty
19. “The sooner you get over the notion that you can or should be perfect, or that anyone else is, change will come easier.” – Jay Shetty
20 of 25 Quotes:
20. “If you ever meet someone who makes your life flow easier and makes you laugh a lot, keep them, that’s all you need.” – Jay Shetty
21. “Let’s not make happiness and success about the size of our homes, but about the size of our hearts; let’s not make it about gratification but gratitude.” – Jay Shetty
22. “Swap ‘Why is this happening to me?’ to ‘What is this trying to teach me?’. It will change everything.” – Jay Shetty
23. “Always tell someone how you feel, because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye, but regret can last a lifetime.” – Jay Shetty
24. “Starve your distractions, feed your focus.” – Jay Shetty
25. “Self-care isn’t just holidays and massages. It’s working on your habits, mindset and healing your past. It’s removing toxic thoughts, people and places in your life. It’s living intentionally, purposefully and consciously.” – Jay Shetty
Jay Shetty says that we should not fear new fresh startings as they might be our opportunity to be happy again in this life.
If we want to be happier in this life, we have to appreciate the little things in our life, as they are the real things that can make us happy.
Jay Shetty tells us to only focus on the present moment and what we can do about it, instead of regretting the past and its events.
What really makes us positive people is not the absence of negative thinking, but it is the way we prevent those thoughts from taking control over our life.
The big mistake we make is that we don’t really focus and take action over the things that are a priority in our life. On the other hand, we waste our time and efforts on the ridiculous things that we end up achieving nothing.
The above Jay Shetty Quotes provide valuable lessons on different aspects of life and help people to be inspired in order to grow and develop their life.
His words inpire people from all countries and explain to them what does it mean self-awarness, positivity and mindfulness.
If you are facing some troubles and looking for some motivation, try to read Jay Shetty’s Quotes that will surely help you to find your inner peace.