I really hope that the below list of Encouragement Quotes will give much inspiration to keep going and working on your goals and dreams, and to believe more in your abilities.
Sometimes, some words of encouragement are all what we need to make us continue our beautiful journey, and to remind us that we are on the right track and doing a great job.
If you are doing your best efforts at home, in work or at school, when you read the below encouragement quotes, it will seems like you are giving yourself a virtual high five. All people feel so good when they are getting a high five from closer friends and family members. But, the high five we give ourselves remains something special and have a great impact on us.
I hope that the following encouragement quotes will resonate with you, and that they give you much inspiration to have confidence in yourself and keep going on.
Encouragement Quotes That Will Motivate You to Keep Going
1. “If you feel like you’re losing everything, remember that trees lose their leaves every year and they still stand tall and wait for better days to come.” – Unknown
2. “Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it.” – Greg Anderson
3. “Don’t live your life regretting yesterday. Live your life so tomorrow you won’t regret today.” – Catherine Pulsifer
4. Always go with the choice that scares you the most, because that’s the one that is going to help you grow. – Caroline Myss
5. “Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.” – William James
6. “Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” – John Wooden
7. “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.” – Alice Walker
8. “If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.” – Steve Jobs
9. “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” – Maya Angelou
10 of 50 Encouragement Quotes
10. “If there is no struggle, there is no progress.” – Frederick Douglass
11. “The number one skill in life is not giving up.” – Bryant McGill
12. “If you want to feel happy, do something for yourself. If you want to feel fulfilled, do something for someone else.” ― Simon Sinek
13. “When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” – Paulo Coelho
14. “It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” – Tony Robbins
15. “When you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it and never let go.” – Carol Burnett
16. “If you believe in victory, then victory will believe in you.” – Paulo Coelho
17. “What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.” – Oscar Wilde
18. “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” – Zig Ziglar
19. “Rise above the storm and you will find the sunshine.” – Mario Fernandez
20 of 50 Encouragement Quotes
20. “When it comes to luck, you make your own.” – Bruce Springsteen
21. “Never, ever underestimate the importance of having fun.” ― Randy Pausch
22. “Every small positive change we make in ourselves repays us in confidence in the future.” – Alice Walker
23. “To select a path for your life, you need to know yourself, your interests, where you want to see yourself in the coming future.” – Matthew McGonaughey
24. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
25. “You must find the place inside yourself where nothing is impossible.” – Deepak Chopra
26. “Don’t compare yourself to other people. Compare yourself to who you were and who you want to become.” – Unknown
27. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
28. “Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.” – Vince Lombardi
29. “Stop focusing on how stressed you are and remember how blessed you are.” – Unknown
30 of 50 Quotes
30. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
31. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
32. “Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference. They bless the one who receives them, and they bless you, the giver.” — Barbara De Angelis
33. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” – Earl Nightingale
34. “Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.” – Robert H. Schuller
35. “Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way.” ― Alan Watts
36. “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” – Jimmy Dean
37. “Choose to be optimistic, it feels better.” – Dalai Lama
38. “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” – Napoleon Hill
39. “If you want something you have never had, you must be willing to do something you have never done.” – Unknown
40 of 50 Quotes
40. “First, think. Second, believe. Third, dream. And finally, dare.” ― Walt Disney
41. “Keep your face always toward the sunshine and shadows will fall behind you.” – Walt Whitman
42. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out.” – Robert Collier
43. “Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.” – Robert Kennedy
44. “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” – Abraham Lincoln
45. “The hardest part about change is not making the same choices you made the day before.” — Joe Dispenza
46. “Once you choose hope, anything’s possible.” – Christopher Reeve
47. “Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.” – Dalai Lama
48. “The more you practice the art of thankfulness, the more you have to be thankful for.” – Norman Vincent Peale
49. “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!” – Audrey Hepburn
50. “Good things come to those who have patience and take consistent, persistent actions toward what they want.” ― Jeffrey Gitomer
• Sometimes, loss does not mean we have to give up. We have to never give up because no matter what happens to us, it will change. We only have to be patient and keep going on because better days are coming.
• Happiness is not the destination, but it is found in the journey itself. If we want to be happy, we should focus on the journey and enjoy it, and never think about the destination.
• Happiness depends on living the present moment and spend it in something good. We should forget past as it is no longer exists. By doing that, we ensure that we enjoy the present and not regretting it in the future.
• If we want to develop our personalities, we should do the things that we fear because they are the only ones that will make us stronger.
• Our thinking plays an important role in the quality of life we have. If we believe that life is beautiful and worth living, it will come true and we will enjoy it. So, always choose to think positively.
I hope that you have enjoyed and liked this list of beautiful Encouragement Quotes.