Hello everyone! In this post, we are going to see some beautiful life is too short quotes.
There is no doubt that the majority of us came across the famous saying: “Life is too short”. Either it is heard or read on social media platforms, it is one of the best description of this life. I think that the majority will agree with me in feeling that days, months and even years go quickly, and that we are always running out of time.
In this post, I liked to share with you some beautiful quotes that will make us remember that life is really too short and that we have to spend every minute of our precious time in doing the things that bring us true happiness and enjoyment.
Let me ask you a question: do you have some interesting goals that you want to realize? Does procrastination obstruct you from taking actions? Perhaps the below quotes will give you more inspiration and motivation to be committed to achieve your goals as soon as possible.
I really hope that these beautiful quotes will encourage you to appreciate time and never waste it on anything that makes you stressed and anxious. Besides, I believe that these quotes will remind you that life is too short to be sad and worried.
Beautiful Life Is Too Short Quotes:
1. “Life is too short to hide your feelings so don’t be afraid to say exactly how you feel.” Unknown
2. “Life is short. Stop worrying so much. Have fun. Be grateful. Be yourself. Don’t allow others to bring you down. Life is a one time offer. Life to your fullest.” ― Karen Salmansohn
3. “Life is too short to miss out on being happy.” Unknown
4. “In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years”. ― Abraham Lincoln
5. “Be patient and understanding. Life is too short to be vengeful or malicious.” ― Phillips Brooks
6 of 30 Life Is Too Short Quotes:
“Forgive Quickly. Kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile.” Unknown
7. “Slow down and enjoy life. It’s not only the scenery you miss by going too fast – you also miss the sense of where you are going and why.” ― Eddie Cantor
8. “Enjoy every moment you have. Because in life, there are no rewinds, only flashbacks.” Unknown
9. “Life gives you plenty of time to do whatever you want to do if you stay in the present moment.” ― Deepak Chopra
10. “Life is a preparation for the future; and the best preparation for the future is to live as if there were none.” ― Albert Einstein
11. “Life is available only in the present moment. If you abandon the present moment you cannot live the moments of your daily life deeply.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
12. “Life is too short to waste a single second with anyone who doesn’t appreciate and value you.” ― Sarah Dessen
13. “Life is short. Be silly. Have fun. Love the people who treat you right. Forget the ones who don’t. Regret nothing.” ― Karen Salmansohn
14. “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde
15 of 30 Quotes:
“Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop to look around once in a while you could miss it.” ― Ferris Bueller
16. “Life is too short; enjoy each day, laugh at every chance, cry only if you must and never let others bring you down.” Unknown
17. “Life is short, it is up to you to make it sweet.” ― Sarah Louise
18. “Life is way too short to continue thinking you’re not worthy or good enough. Regardless of what others have told you, you are enough and are worthy of love and belonging.” Unknown
19. “Go for it now. The future is promised to no one.” ― Wayne Dyer
20. “You’re only here for a short visit. Don’t hurry, don’t worry. And be sure to smell the flowers along the way.” ― Walter Hagen
21. “Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time.” ― Jim Rohn
22 of 30 Quotes:
“Life is an opportunity, benefit from it. Life is beauty, admire it. Life is a dream, realize it.” ― Mother Teresa
23. “One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.” ― Gerard Way
24. “If you’re always racing to the next moment, what happens to the one you’re in? Slow down and enjoy the moment you’re in and live your life to the fullest.” ― Nanette Mathews
25. “Don’t be afraid to make mistakes. But if you do, make new ones. Life is too short to make the wrong choice twice.” ― Joyce Rachelle
26. “Don’t waste your time in anger, regrets, worries, and grudges. Life is too short to be unhappy.” ― Roy T. Bennett
27. “Don’t be fooled by the calendar. There are only as many days in the year as you make use of.” ― Charles Richards
28. “Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about those who don’t.” Unknown
29. “Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.” ― Robert Breault
30. “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” ― Mae West
In the first quote, the author urges to express ourselves freely and, reveal what we feel to help ourselves get through hard times because life is too short.
Karen Salmansohn tells us to only focus on what is positive in life, and she invite us to enjoy life at its fullest because every minute will never come back again.
In the third quote, we are advised to be as happier as we can, because we are getting old quickly and we have to make our lives more beautiful.
Abraham Lincoln does not give more importance to age as a number but he value the good things in life no matter how short is that life.
Phillips Brooks considers that we should be forgiving in this life either to ourselves or others, and that we have to give much love and kindness to this world as a remembrance of us in this life.
I really hope that you were happy and enjoyed while you were reading these beautiful Life Is Too Short Quotes.